So...They ARE Going Out?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6NJkdEoKE [2AM again!]


Comments:

@CrazyPanda105 : I know isn't it the best! xD I'd save it too but....my sister borrows my laptop too often xP
@disfuncshional : It's up to you to think what you want to happen haha xD And I know right xD I laughed so hard when I first saw the marco xD
@SillyFrench : Haha Thank you! :D And here's another update :D P.S. Sorry if it TT_TT
@cupidzangel : I know right? Wouldn't you want a brother like HyunSeung xD
@infinity513 : You can think what you want ;D Haha glad you liked it :D And I live in California :D
@xadrimusicx : Thank you :D And Here's the update :D
@KDSpringChoonHee : Haha thank you very much :D


~~ Recap ~~

“You shouldn’t have said that Doojoon.” YoSeob said walking out of the kitchen slowly.

“Now who knows what he’ll do..” JunHyung said getting off the couch to go check if you were getting ready.


~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘Aish..Kwang…’ You thought as you were hitting a punching bag in the workout room. Basically you were taking out all of your stress on the punching bag. But what you didn’t know was that KiKwang came in the room. 'You just couldn't knock before entering my room!' Then all of a sudden...

“Oof! Kwang! Get off!” You said trying to get him off since he gave you a surpise hug.

‘Aish...So touchy...You thought trying to push him off before someone came in.


~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

As JunHyung was arriving at the door, he heard a bang and grunts coming from the other side of the door.

‘What. The. Hell.’ JunHyung thought shaking his head.

“Kwang! Get off!” JunHyung heard you say.

‘At least…She is pure-minded and knows what could happen…’ JunHyung thought releasing a relieved chuckle.

“Wae? No one is going to see us. Everyone is downstairs. Besides you’re my jagi, and I’m your yeobo. Therefore it is okay for me to do things to you.” JunHyung heard KiKwang say.

"Yah! What do you mean by do things?!" JunHyung heard you exclaim.

‘So he finally asked her huh…Well I guess I should intrude. Knowing KiKwang and what he just said, he would so do something erted.’ JunHyung thought rolling his eyes and going in.


~~ Your Point of View ~~

‘Damnit JunHyung. I know you’re at the door! I heard you chuckling! Help me! TT_TT Even though this is comfortable…Aish what am I thinking…KiKwang has the advantage over me...Gah!’ You thought as you were on the floor with KiKwang on top of you just centimeters away from your face.

-SLAM-

‘Finally!’ You thought relieved yet disappointed.

“One of you want to tell me what just happened here?” JunHyung asked looking at KiKwang waiting for him to get off of you.

“Oppa~! Kwang was being a meanie and wouldn’t let my finish working out!” You said acting innocent with a pout.

“Mwoh?! Geojitmalhajima![Don’t lie!] Hyung! Don’t listen to her! She isn’t telling you the truth!” KiKwang said whining as JunHyung looked at the two of you in amusement.

“Kwang..Just let her get ready. Breakfast is almost ready, so go down stairs.” JunHyung sighed and said looking at KiKwang.

“Araso hyung…” KiKwang said defeated walking out sighing.

“And you.” JunHyung started turning to you. “Go take a shower and get ready. HyunSeung might need help in the kitchen.”

“Araso Oppa!” You said walking out but then turned and said, “Don’t let HyunSeung kill KiKwang araso?”

“Araso.” JunHyung said chuckling walking to the kitchen as you were walking to your room.

“I wonder why she said that..” He said to himself sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“Say what?” Doojoon said looking up from his phone.

“HyunMi told me to make sure that HyunSeung doesn’t kill KiKwang.” JunHyung said sitting at the table.

“Why?” Doojoon asked putting his phone away.

“Hyung said we’ll find out soon.” DongWoon said interrupting the conversation.

“Hey guys. Is the food ready?” KiKwang asked walking in with YoSeob.

“NO! But what he hell did you do to my precious yeodongsaeng?!” HyunSeung yelled from the stove.

"Other than make me blush and get on top of me...nothing happened..." You muttered to yourself walking through the hall. 

"N-nothing...Hyung..." KiKwang said walking slowly to the table.

“Oppa…Why are you yelling?” You asked making your way to the kitchen to help him cook.

“That was fast…” JunHyung muttered to himself.

“Omo! Baby dongsaeng! You can help me cook!” HyunSeung exclaimed pulling you next to him.

"This is what I get for taking a fast shower..." You said sadly following HyunSeung, sighing.


[FF->> After Breakfast. Time – 12:00 p.m.]

“Wah~! Hyunie-deul! Komawo for the food!” Beast exclaimed happily since they were full.

“Chonmaneyo!” You and HyunSeung said simultaneously.

-Ring Ding Dong- -Ding Dong-

“Coming!” You yelled out walking to the door with KiKwang trailing behind.

“Is it just me….or do they seem closer?” YoSeob asked aloud as you and KiKwang left the table.

“Ani. I think you’re right Seobie.” Doojoon said patting YoSeob’s head. “Do you guys know anything?”

“Aniyo..” YoSeob and DongWoon said as the other two remained quiet.

“Do you two know?” Doojoon asked JunSeung. [Yes I combined their names...]

“Obviously..” They both muttered.

“Are you going to tell us?” YoSeob asked eagerly.

“Aniyo. It’s already obvious enough.” JunHyung said shrugging.

“Mwoh?! Then how come we don’t know it yet?” DongWoon whined. “Can you give us a hint?”

“Araso…But you guys don’t know since you are obviously not observant.” HyunSeung said bluntly.

“But we are~!” YoSeob said in protest.

“Obviously not enough. Did you even look at their hands?” JunHyung asked smirking.

“Omo!...They’re holding hands!” DongWoon exclaimed.

And…?” JunHyung questioned.

And…wearing couple rings!” Doojoon exclaimed.

“So...they ARE going out?” YoSeob said surprised.

“No duh..” HyunSeung said rolling his eyes as JunHyung laughed.

“Guys we gotta go!” You said walking to the table still holding onto KiKwang’s hand.

“MWOH?! But we still had an hour!” HyunSeung complained.

“Not anymore! Now go get your stuff and get in the cars! HyunSeung and KiKwang are coming with my manager and I, araso? Now hurry up!” You yelled making them rush out of their seats to get everything they need.

‘Why can’t I do that? Then again…Why can’t they move that fast when I yell?’ Beast manager thought sighing.


[In The Car. Time – 12:53 p.m.]

-Yawn-

“If you want you can go to sleep.” Your manager said noticing your eyelids dropping.

“Beside we won’t be there until an hour.” HyunSeung added leaning his chair back since he was in the front.

“Mmmk...Salamat po.” You said laying your head on KiKwang’s lap and falling asleep.

"What did she just say?" KiKwang and HyunSeung asked your manager.

"She just said thanks." You manager said simply.

. . . Seconds of Silence Later. . .

“Hey. Kwang. How’d you tell her?” HyunSeung asked curiously.

“Wae?” KiKwang asked back.

“I’m just wondering if you did something inappropriate to my precious yeodongsaeng.” HyunSeung said protectively. “Plus, I wanted to make sure you were good enough for her.”

“Do you still want to know then?” KiKwang asked unsure.

“Ne~” HyunSeung said.

“Well first…” KiKwang started.

. . . Seconds After the Story . . .

“Wow KiKwang. Who knew you could be romantic.” HyunSeung said smirking.

“Shikuro [Shut up!] Hyung!” KiKwang exclaimed turning red.

“Aw..Kwangie is turning red..” HyunSeung said in a fake girly voice pinching KiKwang’s cheeks.

“Aish..Hyung~!” KiKwang whined slapping HyunSeung’s hands away. "Why did you want to know?"

“No reason…but I do approve.” HyunSeung said with a thumbs up but then saying, “Just don’t break her heart or I will make sure you won’t be able to krump for a very, very long time.”


[Time - about 2:00 p.m.]

After an hour of talking, messing around and sleeping, everyone finally arrived at the set of Star Golden Bell. But before all of you and Beast could change the producers said that only three of the members were needed not including you.

“Why are all of us here if only three of us were needed?” DongWoon asked confused.

“The producers wanted all of Beast here to show off their new song. Only..YoSeob isn’t going to perform with you guys.” You manager said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

“Mwoh?! YoSeob’s not going to perform? Wae?” The guys exclaimed asking many questions.

“Aish…Will all of you stop and let him explain?!” You yelled holding your head feeling faint.

'Aww...My poor baby..' KiKwang thought hugging you from behind.

'Must he do this right now? In the hall?' You thought holding your head.

“Mianhae…Continue Hyung.” They all said in unison apologetically.

“YoSeob’s not performing because HeiMi is going to be taking his spot. Also, HyunSeung, KiKwang and JunHyung will be on the show today while the rest of you will be back stage with me.” Their manager said making them nod in understanding.

“HeiMi-ssi, HyunSeung-ssi! This way to your dressing room!” The PD Noona said walking to the dressing room.

“Araso!” You both said in unison following her.

“What about us?” JunHyung asked questionably.

“You guys go to where you went last time!” The PD Noona said walking away.

“Aw…That’s not fair…I wanted to go with HyunMi…” KiKwang muttered.

-Smack-

“Pabo! Just because you’re going out with her doesn’t mean you should change with her!” JunHyung said rolling his eyes walking to the other dressing room.

“Aish…” KiKwang muttered rubbing the back of his head.

[Five Minutes Before Recording. Time - 2:25 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Wah~! My little dongsaeng! I wish you could go back to school!” HyunSeung exclaimed hugging you. “You look so cute!”

"Yeah and I wish you would let go of me..." You said for him not to understand. "And I also wish I had some medicine..."

"What did you say?" HyunSeung asked confused.

“Oppa! Let go! We have to get to our seats before they start recording!” You said trying to push him off. ‘Gah~! What’s with him and KiKwang always hugging me?!’

“Ah ne! Kaja!” HyunSeung said grabbing your hand running to your seats.

When you finally arrived at the seats, JunHyung just had to ruin your peace.

“About time you two arrived. Recording was going to start soon.” JunHyung said smirking making the girls in the audience to scream.

“Hehe I bet I can make all the guys scream without doing anything when we start recording.” You said smirking back.

“Fine you got yourself a deal. If I win then you have to announce that you are going out with Kwang.” JunHyung said smirking again.

“Araso but that’s harsh…Anyways if I win then…”


Gah! I’m so sorry if it was bad. Also, Sorry if the ending >__<”
I feel like it did D: But besides that I really hope you liked it :D

P.S. Sorry if I translated it wrong >__<"
 

It's JunHyung again!