M-me? Pabo? Wae?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV8OW-nkV0k [Haha I love them xD]


Comments:

@BooJen : ^^ You'e welcome~ ^^
@
CrazyPanda105 : Haha really? that's funny xD Hehe~ YoSeob checking if he still has abs xD And yesh~ KiKwang's my ultimate bias heheh~
@crystalizelove : Haha I'll update again tomorrow ^^ And don't worry there will be some KiKwang moments coming soon ^^ Just be patient haha xD Yay~ You subscribed ^^ O_O Fast readers are the best haha xD
@cupidzangel : Hm...That's true and you're welcome ^^ And you'll find out soon ^^ hehe~
@disfuncshional : Glad you like it and you're welcome haha! I can't wait for the chapters ^^ Also, Just read to find out what will happen ;D haha xD and haha that's a good sign for me then xD jk jk
@
Hello_Angel : Haha yesh~ YoSeob and you'll find out what will happen only if you read haha xD
@icemochi18 : Hehe~ Yeshhh xD Jay Park xD Isn't he awesome xD
@iluvpocky93 : Kekeke~ Yesh Jay Park xD I'm glad I'm helping you reopen your biases haha xD jk jk I know what you mean...exams/tests are soo evil xP Haha that's true...I'll update again tomorrow! ^^
@infinity513 : Hehe Possibly~ and my plans are to stay home, sleep and type xD haha
@ilovekwangie : Haha you subscribed right? And haha I will update tomorrow ^^
@k3ykwangie : Hehe~ Yeshh Jay~ <3 And I know what you mean I bet all the fans were screaming when they saw this pic haha xD
@MaddieTeukieTan101 : Haha xD Yes. Yes I did. and Yes he is xD
@mini-cupcakes : Haha I know what you mean xD Jay is the best xD
@SillyFrench : You're welcome ^^ I'm really glad you like it haha xD And I hope I don't stress or pressure myself xP
@superTHUNDERfishie : Haha really? And I'm glad you like it at least haha
@wrathofadarkjedi : Hehe~ me too ^^ I'm glad you like this chapter ^^
@xadrimusicx : Haha yeah Yoseob..I know right xD
@
xPikachuuuu : Kekeke~ I'm glad you like it ^^ and yeshhh~ It is tooo true haha xD
@YoruxRuki : Here's the update and I'll update tomorrow too hopefully ^^ haha I hope you like it!

@SILENT READERS

I love you even if you don't comment! No Homo :D
... But still ...
Thanks for all the support you guys give me just by reading!
I hope you guys will one day comment and tell me how I'm doing so far :D
And Thanks you all who have helped me reach up to 100+ subscribers!


~~ Recap ~~

He then chuckled at your behavior then asked, “Have you forgiven him?”

You then stopped pouting, stared at the window and stayed silent.

‘To be honest…I’m not sure…’ You thought in silence. Not even bothering to answer your manager.


[Arriving At Home. Time – 1:00 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Wah~ I can’t believe we’re home!” You said happily getting out of the car as YongSun, your butler, got your bags and brought them upstairs.

“And look. Your house is not burned down.” Manager Appa said pointing at your house and chuckling.

“Ne~. I’m going to barge in and see their reactions.” You said skipping happily to the front door.

“Aish…That kid..” Manager Appa muttered.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” You yelled opening the door.

“OMO! NOONA YOU’RE BACK! WE MISSED CHU~!” YoSeob and DongWoon exclaimed glomping you, making you fall to the floor with them on top of you, laughing.

“I missed you guys too.” You said laughing as they helped you up.

“Yah~ What’s with all the noise?” JunHyung said tiredly, walking down the stairs.

“GUYS! HYUNMI IS BACK!” DongWoon and YoSeob exclaimed jumping around happily.

In just a matter of seconds, Doojoon and HyunSeung ran down the stairs followed by JunHyung and engulfed you in a hug.

“Mimi~ It hasn’t been the same without you!” They all said hugging you tightly. “GROUP HUG!”

“G-guys…C-can’t…B-brea-the….” You said trying to breathe.

“I can’t take my breath, breath, breath~” They all said letting go and doing the choreography.

“You guys haven’t changed a bit..” You said smiling.

“Hey guys. I’m back.” You heard KiKwang say coming through the front door.

‘…’ The guys thought looking at KiKwang.

‘KiKwang…’ You thought turning around, just to see him holding hands with….

Yoona?!

‘Ouch…That hurts…’ You thought as you felt your heart breaking.

Every time I hit you up
Girl you put it down and you love to be around
I just can't get enough of you
You got me head over heels but I got to keep it real
I really think I’m the man for you~

“Uhm…I’ll be back…” You awkwardly said walking outside.

“Pabo!” You heard HyunSeung mutter at KiKwang before you left.

“Hello?” You said answering your phone.

“Mini?” You heard the person calling question.

“Yeah? What’s up, Jay?” You said.

“You can’t believe where I am going!” He said excitedly.

“Where are you going?” You asked laughing at his excited state.

“I’m going to KOREA!” He said emphasizing on Korea.

“WHAT?! OMG NO WAY!” You exclaimed happily as you could hear people in the background laughing. “HEY! You put me on speaker!”

“We miss you~!” AOM said still laughing.

“I miss you guys too!” You said smiling. “When are you going to be here?”

“We should be arriving on the 22nd…So maybe we can hang out before the White Love Party.” Jay asked.

“Cool! I'll make some time for that! But where are you going to be staying?” You asked excitedly.

“We were thinking of staying at your place but we know you wouldn’t agree so we’re staying at a hotel.” Gil said.

“Ah..Okay..Hey. Isn’t it six in the morning over there?”

“Yeah. What’s your point?” ChaCha asked confused.

“What are you guys doing up at six?”

“We were…practicing…” Jay said trying to make up an excuse.

“Sure you were…Go get some sleep. Knowing you guys, you stayed up messing around.” You said rolling your eyes.

“Fine. We’ll see you soon.” Jay said as you could hear AOM in the background exclaim, “BYE~!”

“Bye guys. I’ll see you in a couple of days.” You said hanging up and walking back inside.

“Who was that?” HyunSeung asked curiously.

“Oh..Noone..” You said skipping up to your room happily.


 

[With the Guys and Yoona. Time – 2:15 p.m.]

 

‘…I didn’t know she was going to be back today…’ KiKwang thought watching you walk up the stairs happily.

“Don’t you guys wonder who she was talking to? DongWoon asked curiously.

“It seems like she met someone in America then.” HyunSeung said bluntly.

‘MWOH?! Does that mean she got over me?’ KiKwang thought shocked, trying to keep his composure.

“Uhm…Oppa…I think I should go…I have a schedule soon.” Yoona said letting go of KiKwang’s hand noticing the awkward atmosphere.

“Araso. Annyeong.” KiKwang said giving her a hug before she left.

“KiKwang…” Doojoon started staring KiKwang down.

“N-ne Hyung..?” KiKwang said trying to stay calm but ended up stuttering.

“Were you out with Yoona all day?”

“N-ne…”

“Tch. Pabo.” JunHyung muttered.

“M-me? Pabo? Wae?” KiKwang questioned confused.

“You really want to know why you’re a pabo?” JunHyung said not waiting for a response. “You’re a pabo for letting HyunMi go. You’re a pabo for going out with YoonA. You’re a pabo for even bringing her to HyunMi’s house! You’re especially a pabo for…”

“For what Hyung? What more can I do to her?” KiKwang asked as his heart panged in pain for even reason JunHyung said.

“You’re a pabo for not trying to get her back.” HyunSeung blurted out angrily. “Do you even know how much you hurt her? Manager Hyung told me she cried for two weeks and almost fainted on stage because of you. Do you know how much pain she held for so long? But now...now, I just think you really are going to lose her.”

“W-what do you m-mean?” KiKwang stuttered out.

“You’re going to lose her to Jay Park.” Your manager said walking in.

“J-Jay?! But he’s in America! How can I lose her to him?”

“Easy. They’ve been hanging out and getting to know each other better once she found out you liked YoonA. And someone told her that you’ve been hanging around YoonA a lot which made her want to try to get over you. But that pretty much failed since she still loves you.” Your manager said bluntly leaving KiKwang in shock.

“M-Mwoh?” KiKwang managed to say. ‘She found out?..By whom….Aish…She tried to get over me too? FML.’

“Ne. Oh~! And did I mention that she will be doing the 2010 White Love Party with Jay.” Your manager said smirking. “Next time you mess with her heart, you’ll definitely feel worse than her. Anyways, I was just here to drop HyunMi off until I heard your conversation. Annyeong.”

As your manager was leaving, KiKwang fell to his knees and thought to himself, ‘Holy MoFo….I hella screwed this up big time….! How did I even come to the conclusion of liking YoonA?! ! Ottoke? Ottoke? It’s almost Christmas too…’

“Woow Kwang. Who knew you could screw things up so badly.” Doojoon said shaking his head, smirking.

“Shikuro and help me.” KiKwang snapped, annoyed.

“Why should we help you after what you did to my yeodongsaeng?” HyunSeung asked snarky manner.

“I want to win her back! YoonA is not the same as HyunMi. HyunMi was my everything. I practically gave everything to her.” KiKwang exclaimed.

“Obviously not enough.” YoSeob said rolling his eyes.

“I bet you didn’t even love her…” JunHyung said trying to make KiKwang feel even guiltier.

“That’s a lie!” KiKwang exclaimed pinning JunHyung to the wall. “I loved her more than anything in the world! I’m willing to even give my life to her! So Don’t. You. Dare. Say that I don’t love her.”

JunHyung started to laugh. After he stopped laughing, he smirked and said, “Now, I know that you’re telling the truth. I’ll help.”

“Mwoh…?” KiKwang said confused, letting JunHyung go.

“I said I’ll help you. Why? You don’t want me to help. That’s fine too.” JunHyung said about to walk away.

“Ani. Ani. Ani. I need your help.” KiKwang said begging, on his knees.

“That what I thought.” JunHyung said smirking but then turning to the others and asking, “Are you guys in to or what?”

“…I’m in.” Doojoon said helping KiKwang up.

“…Same here.” DongWoon said giving KiKwang a thumbs up.

“I’m in too.” YoSeob said happily.

After a couple of minutes, HyunSeung never said anything. But then JunHyung asked him, “Are you in or not?”

HyunSeung sighed and asked, “How would I know whether or not you’ll hurt her again?”

“You won’t. We have to find out whether or not she’ll take me back first.” KiKwang said smirking.

HyunSeung then smirked and said, “I guess PaboKwang isn’t a pabo when it comes to my precious yeodongsaeng. What’s your plan?”


So how’d you like it? Was it good or does it need improvement?
Uhm…I don’t know what else to say…
Oh~ I hope you like the chapter ^^
Who do you want me to post pictures of next?
Comment? ^^ Love? <3 Subscribe~! :D





No Marcos...Sorry ):
But...Happy Birthday to Yong JunHyung! In Korea time though haha xD
I'll update again tomorrow! It's a JunHyung Special for his birthday!
But when it is Pacific Standard Time ^^..
Oh~ It goes along with the plot too xD haha
I hope this made sense xD