Unnie Hwaiting!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1BjnDgyxdE [I didn’t know what I should’ve put xD]


Comments:

The replies will be on the next chapter. Sorry. ^^"


~~ Recap ~~

“You like HeiMi-ssi, right?” HoDong asked as KyungMi nodded her head. “Tell HeiMi unnie you love her and give her a big hug.”

Just when he said that, KyungMi automatically went to you, hugged you, made a heart and said, “Saranghaeyo unnie!”


 

[On the Way to Inkigayo. Time – 7:00 p.m.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

 

As Beast and HyunMi were leaving Star King, everyone changed the seating arrangement. This means that KiKwang, Doojoon, YoSeob and DongWoon are in a car together and HyunMi, HyunSeung and JunHyung are in the other car. So Beast’s manager asked KiKwang…

“KiKwang you know that special stage you are going to be on tonight?” His manager asked.

“Yeah. Why?” He answered looking out the window.

“Minzy isn’t performing with you and the others anymore.”

“MWOH?! Waeyo?”

“She sprained her ankle. But someone is going to replace her.”

“But isn’t this last minute? Who’s going to be performing in her place?” Doojoon asked.

“Yeah but Minzy wanted to practice the routine again which caused her to sprain her ankle. But the person who’s going to perform as a replacement for her is HyunMi.”

“MWOH?!” The guys exclaimed.

“But she doesn’t know the routine!” DongWoon said in protest.

“Actually she does.” Their manager said.

“How does she know it though? Wasn’t she busy with her other schedules?”

“Aniyo. She wasn’t really busy with her schedules. She was actually teaching Minzy the routine for the special stage.”

“Mworago? Then why didn’t she tell me?”

“She thought it wasn’t really important. Anyways we’re here so go get changed.”

“Araso.”


[Inkigayo Waiting Room.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Unnie! Hwaiting!” Minzy said from the doorway.

“Komawo Minzy.” You said smiling.

“You better do well out there.” She said limping her way over to you.

“I will. But you better stop trying to walk and let your ankle heal.” You said helping her sit down.

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine in a few days.”

“Sure you will.” You said laughing. “Are the others here yet?”

“Ah~! Ne. They’re walking over right now.” She said watching the performance that was on right now on the tv.

And just as she said that, the guys came in and greeted the two of you.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” You greeted back bowing.

“Noona! Don’t be formal!” Taemin said smiling.

“Yeah HeiMi!” ChanSung said giving you a hug making KiKwang feel slightly uncomfortable.

“Hyung…I think she’s feeling slightly uncomfortable.” KiKwang said trying to compose himself.

“Ah…Mianhae HeiMi-ah!” ChanSung said ruffling your hair.

“It’s okay ChanSung.” You said smiling.

“Aww…You’re so nice!” WooYoung said giving you a hug too.

“Group hug!” Minzy exclaimed as everyone piled on you to give you a hug.

“Sorry to break it to you guys but you’re up next.” The stage director said form the doorway.

“Araso.” You and the others said walking out.

“Have fun!” Minzy yelled as you left.

[Sorry but this is only only I could find...and Its mirrored....-sigh- Gosh YouTube...]


[After the Special Stage. Backstage.] 

“Wah~! That was great Unnie!” Minzy exclaimed as you walked back in the waiting room.

“Komawo Minzy.” You said smiling. “Do you need help going back to your dorm?”

“Ne. I was just dropped off here and I was going to ask you.”

“Araso. Kaja!” You exclaimed helping her up.


[2NE1’s Dorm.]

“Annyeong Unnie! See you later!” Minzy said as she walked in with the help of Bom and CL.

“Salamat po.” Dara said.

“For what?” You said confused.

“For taking care of Minzy.”

“Oh~ That’s nothing. I’ll take care of her at anytime.” You said smiling.

“Yah! HeiMi! Kaja!” You heard JunHyung yell.

“Seems like you have to go now.” Dara said laughing.

“It seems so.” You said laughing with her. “I’ll see you later.”

“Oo. Bye bye!” Dara said giving you a hug.

“Bye Ate!” You said walking back to the guys.


Haha so anyways….this was a filler chapter since I have a writer’s block :P
I’ll post another chapter sometime this week after my tests and stuff.
Sooo yeah… I hope you like it?