Do You Like Me?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEyB6sellM [My favorite special stage!]


Comments:

@butterfly555 : Haha You are very welcome! I enjoy keeping my readers happy xD
@CrazyPanda105 : I wonder too...Haha jk jk I know!
><
@disfuncshional : Haha I know right! xD Dujun was the one pulling his shirt up! xD BTW thanks again for the poster!!
@kheyar0320 : Yes! Another reader from the P.I. :D We have alot in common haha xD And here's the update!
@SillyFrench : Thank you! And you're very very welcome haha
@cupidzangel : I know~ I started grinning when I was writing this. And here is the update!
@infinity513 : Yay! New reader! Welcome! Haha and you're filipina too! Even better xD Haha Thank you very much! Aren't his abs awesome haha xD after KiKwang's...
@icemochi18 : Haha yes. HyunSeung's almighty abs after KiKwangs
@burberrieLOVE : I wish I could call someone oppa!


~~ Recap ~~

“You trust me right HyunMi?” KiKwang asked as he kept walking.

“N-ne Oppa…” You said wondering where you were going.

“We’re here…” KiKwang said putting you down.


[Still Night. Time – 11: 45 p.m.]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

“Now open your eyes…” You heard KiKwang say making you open your eyes.

“Wah~! Oppa! It’s so beautiful!” You exclaimed amazed at the sight walking near the water and sitting down.

“But it will never be as beautiful as you.” KiKwang said aloud walking over and sitting next to you. [sooo cliché.]

“M-mwoh?!” You said surprised. “C-chincha?”

“Ne.” He said smiling, lying down and looking at the stars in the sky. “Besides don’t you remember what I told you earlier?”

‘Everything you say today is true and honest.’ You thought as he said it aloud.

“Ne..” You said smiling lying down beside him looking at the starry filled sky.

After several moments of silence, KiKwang finally asked, “Do you like me?”

“No.” You said bluntly.

“Did you hear what I said?” KiKwang said covering the pain in his heart.

“Yes.”

“Then what did I say?” KiKwang asked.

“Do you like me?” You restated his question.

“Yes.” KiKwang responded as if you asked him first.

“You do?” You asked wide-eyed.

“Yes, but my question now is…Will you go out with me?” KiKwang asked hopefully messing with a box in his pocket.

You stared at the sky in thought then smiled and said, “I’d love to.”

“Then why did you say no?” He asked confused.

‘Aww…He looks adorable.’ You thought looking at him.

“I wanted to ask you first.” You said smiling. “But it doesn’t matter now.”

“Good.” KiKwang said smiling getting the little box he was messing with out. “Now I can give you this.”

“Omo! Oppa!” You exclaimed as he put one of the couple rings on you.

“Now you are officially mine.” KiKwang said getting on top of you.

But what he did that moment really surprised you. He gave you a kiss…on the lips as you slowly wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen it. After a few minutes of making out, he lied back down woth your head on his chest and started singing.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are~
KiKwang sang soothingly making you fall asleep.

After staying on the beach for more than an hour, you already had been asleep on KiKwang’s chest as he lied awake staring at the starry sky thinking.

‘Today…today was the best…’ KiKwang thought as he was your hair. ‘And I finally asked the girl of my dreams out…’

nan eonjena kkalkkeumhan fashion
ni mam-eul salojab-eul motion
neocheoleom bichnaneun my eyes~

“Yeoboseyo? Hyung?” KiKwang said on the phone trying not to wake you up.

“Kwang…”HyunSeung started in a voice that made KiKwang tense up.

“N-ne Hyung…” KiKwang stuttered knowing what’s going to happen next.

“Where the hell are you? It’s already two in the morning and you’re still not here yet.” HyunSeung said in a worried yet frustrated tone.

“We’re at the beach and HyunMi-ah is sleeping…Did you stay awake?”

“Aniyo…I just woke up to see if you two were home but obviously you weren’t.”

“Mianhae Hyung…We’ll be home soon.” KiKwang said apologetically.

“Araso I’ll wait..” HyunSeung said sighing.

“Araso. Annyeong.” KiKwang said hanging up.

‘I guess it’s time to head home now…’ KiKwang thought as he carried you to the car, buckled you in, and drove home.

[Arriving home. Time – 2:45 a.m.]

~~ Author’s Point of View ~~

‘HyunSeung hyung must’ve fallen asleep…’ KiKwang thought as he pulled up on the drive way. But when he made his way towards the door with you in his arms, the door automatically opened revealing a sleepy looking HyunSeung at the door.

“Why’d you come home late?” HyunSeung asked as he moved away from the door so KiKwang can get in.

“Mian Hyung. But I guess you can say we lost track of time…” KiKwang said as he made his way into the house as HyunSeung closed the door.

‘Lost track of time?’ HyunSeung repeated in his head rolling his eyes. ‘Then that means…’

“You finally asked her out?” HyunSeung asked KiKwang as they made their way upstairs to your room.

“Ne Hyung. And I’m happy I did.” KiKwang replied putting you on your bed.

“That’s good…Now get out so I can change her.” HyunSeung said smiling but then pushing KiKwang out the door. “Oh..! You can come back in to tell her good night when I’m done.”

“Bu-Ho- Nevermind…” KiKwang blurted out wondering how he knew. ‘He changed a lot…’

“I have my ways Kwang. Don’t underestimate me.” HyunSeung said closing the door.

. . . Minutes Later . . .

“You can come in now.” HyunSeung said calling KiKwang in. “Make sure you sleep in your room tonight, arasso?”

“Arasso. Goodnight Hyung!” KiKwang responded walking in as HyunSeung left your room and said goodnight.

“Yeobo…” KiKwang started sitting on your bed caressing your cheek and said, “Have a nice sleep…Saranghaeyo…”

After that he kissed your forehead and walked out to get ready and sleep.

[Morning. Time – 10:54 a.m.]

“..Mi….mi….Mimi…Yah! Mimi Time to wake up!” You heard a familiar voice say nudging you.

“Mmm…five more minutes…”You said turning to the other side.

“Ani! Go get ready now! Or else…” The voice said again.

“Or else what?” You said mumbling into the pillow.

“I’ll tell JunHyung you won’t wake up.” The voice said threatening you.

“Then go…” You said going back to sleep and you heard footsteps walk to the door.

“Fine…but I warned you..” The voice said closing the door.

“JANG IRENE HYUNMI!!!” You heard JunHyung’s voice boom throughout the house in minutes.

'Damnit...Why couldn't he just give me five more minutes...' You thought walking to your bathroom to get ready.

“Oh……” YoSeob said quietly, afraid of what JunHyung might do.

“Kwang! Go wake HyunMi up. Who knows what JunHyung might do!” HyunSeung exclaimed pushing KiKwang out of the kitchen.

“HyunSeung…” DongWoon said waiting for a response.

“Ne maknae?” HyunSeung answered calmly.

“Why’d you ask KiKwang to wake her up?” DongWoon asked curiously. “You normally ask me or YoSeob.”

“Ah~! Little maknae. You’ll find out soon…” HyunSeung said smirking at his dongsaeng and walking away to get breakfast ready.

‘I wonder what that is supposed to mean…’ DongWoon thought walking to the living room.

“Lee KiKwang what the hell?!” You exclaimed as the Beast boys could hear you from downstairs.

“M-mian Hyunnie! I-it was an accident!” KiKwang stuttered running out of your room in a hurry rushing towards the kitchen with a red face.

‘Omg! I should’ve knocked first! >__<’ But dang....She has Abs! Gahh! What am I thinking?!' KiKwang thought blushing as HyunSeung asked what happened. But since noone told him...

“Kwang…” HyunSeung started to say holding a knife.

“N-n-ne H-hyung…” KiKwang stuttered out, wide-eyed and scared of what HyunSeung might do.

“What did you do to my precious yeodongsaeng?” HyunSeung said cutting vegetables.

“N-nothing hyung…” KiKwang stuttered again running off to the living room. But as he went to the living room only DongWoon and JunHyung were there watching television while the rest were in the kitchen.

“I wonder what he did…” YoSeob thought aloud.

“Maybe he d her?” Doojoon responded.

“MWOH?!” HyunSeung exclaimed overhearing the guys talking. This, in his case, caused him to slam the knife he was holding on the meat cutting the bone right in half as if it was cake. [Regular cake not ice cream cake!]

“Uh..Oh…” DongWoon said noticing the tension.

“You shouldn’t have said that Doojoon.” YoSeob said walking out of the kitchen slowly.

“Now who knows what he’ll do..” JunHyung said getting off the couch to go check if you were getting ready.


Wah~! I hope you liked it!
Also, I wanna thank disfuncshional for the poster! :D
And here is a Marco for chu~!


Jjang! haha xD Naughty JunHyung!