With Another Guy?

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypit0NcNV-8 [Bommie Unnie :3]


~~ Recap ~~

"You better be sleeping in your room tonight." HyunSeung said.

"But she needs a cuddle buddy." KiKwang whined.

"KiKwang, I don't think you should've said that..." Doojoon said.

"But it's true!" KiKwang whined.

"Then let's go ask her." HyunSeung said walking upstairs.

Slam!


[At Home.]

"! Knock first!" You yelled quickly putting a shirt on.

"Mianhae!" The guys exclaimed covering their eyes.

"Aish! Doojoon, get DongWoon to his room before he starts to think like you guys." You commanded.

"Ne." Doojoon said walking away with DongWoon.

"So, exactly what the hell was that for?" You asked annoyed.

"Do you really need KiKwang as a cuddle buddy to sleep?" HyunSeung asked.

"If I said no, I'd be lying." You said honestly as KiKwang grinned. "Wae?"

"He didn't believe KiKwang." JunHyung said simply.

"Aish. Just go to sleep." You said walking to your bed.

"Ne. Goodnight~" JunSeung said before HyunSeung added, “KiKwang, You better not do anything to her!”

“He won’t.” You said rolling your eyes as JunSeung walked away and closed your door.

"Yeobo~" KiKwang cooed locking the door and walking to you.

"What?" You asked tiredly.

"Saranghae." KiKwang mumbled kissing you.

"Mmm...Nado." You said releasing the kiss and pushing him away. "Now, go change."

"Ani. Let's finish what we started." He whispered huskily, getting on top of you.

"Aniyo." You whined. "KiKi, go change. I'm tired."

He sighed, got off of you and said, "Fine but only if you tell me where you went."

"Ne, Oppa...unless I start to fall asleep." You said yawning as he changed and came back.

"I'll make sure you don't fall asleep. Now tell me, where were you?"

"JiEun already told you, didn't she?"

"Aniyo. So tell me."

"Tomorrow." You mumbled turning around.

"Yeobo~"

"Tomorrow...." You mumbled about to go to sleep. "KiKwangg~"

"Tell me unless you want more." He said smirking.

"I went to YG. Happy? Now can you pull out?" You whined, squirming around.

"What for?" He said slowly ing his fingers.

"Ngghh....We were discussing my album for next week." You groaned.

"Mm.. Chincha?"

"Ne…Now can you stop?" You whined.

"Araso. Komawo." He said taking his fingers out and them.

"Ugh...I hate you..." You muttered.

"Nado Saranghaeyo." He said wrapping his arms around you. "Now get some sleep."

"Mm..." You responded falling asleep.


[Morning. Time - 8:25 a.m.]

Sumanheun saramdeul tteonagado
Ee norae yeongwonhae ne gyeote (hamkkehalgeoya)

"Yeobo...Your phone.." KiKwang grumbled.

geu manhdeon chingudeul da tteonado
yeogi nan ne yeope gyesok seo isseulgeoya
Baby don't cry baby don't cry ba-

"Ugh..." You groaned grabbing your phone. "What the hell do you want?"

"That's a nice way to say hello." DaeSung said.

"You woke me up. Now what is it?"

"Hyung wants your answer soon." SeungHyun said taking the phone from DaeSung.

"So you call me at this time?!"

"Yeobo... Calm down.." KiKwang mumbled tiredly, rubbing your arms up and down.

You sighed and asked again, "Why'd you call at this time if you know I would still be asleep?"

"Mianhae, Mimi..." BigBang mumbled. ‘It’s a good thing KiKwang’s or else we’d be dead once she gets here…’

"It's fine... But is that all?"

"Are you going to do promos?"

"Mollayo. I'm still thinking about it. Wae?"

"No reason. Just wondering." JiYong said. "Anyways, we gotta go. Teddy is calling for us. Annyeong."

"Aish...Now I can't go back to sleep." You complained, putting your phone on the table.

KiKwang then started to hum 'It's First Love' which somehow lured you back to sleep.


[Hours Later.]

"Yeobo~" KiKwang cooed shaking you.

"Mm..." You grumbled turning away from him and hugging a pillow.

'I'm being neglected for a pillow?' KiKwang thought glaring at the pillow.

"Yeobo, Ireona~" KiKwang said shaking you.

"Leave me alone..." You mumbled holding the pillow closer.

'That's it!' KiKwang thought taking the pillow away.

"Mmm...Oppa! Eodiya?" You mumbled turning back around, facing KiKwang.

'Aish! This is taking too long!' KiKwang thought frustrated, getting on top of you and kissed you.

"Oppa~" You said letting out a y moan.

"About time..." KiKwang muttered getting off and carrying you to the bathroom.

"Aniyo! My bed~!" You whined trying to reach out for your bed as KiKwang carried you away from it.

"You're such a kid." He said shaking his head and sitting you on the covered toilet seat.

"B-But...It was warm!" You whined again as he put toothpaste on your toothbrush.

"I can be warm too. Now ‘Ah~!’" He said starting to brush your teeth.

After he was done, he told you to spit as he wet a towel to wash your face.

"Close your eyes." He said causing you to do what he said as he washed your face. "Do you want me to change you too or can you do that on your own?"

"I can do it by myself!" You said getting up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Komawo, Oppa!"

"Ne~. Now go change before I do it for you."

"Mm... Araso." You said hugging him then walking out of the bathroom to your closet.

Once you finished changing, you headed downstairs and flopped on a couch.

"Noona~" DongWoon called out walking to you.

"Ne, Woonie?" You mumbled turning around to face him.

"Are you tired?"

"Ne. But KiKwang woke me up and I have no idea why..."

"You do know it's five in the afternoon right."

"M-Mwoh?!" You exclaimed completely awake. "Tell your Hyungs I'll be right back. I have to go to YG real quick."

"Ne, Noo-"

"Yah! You're going to leave without talking to us?" JunHyung nagged.

"Fine. Can you get the others? I have to talk to you all, now that I think about it." You told him.

"Araso." He said. "YAH! PABO-YAH!!! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!"

'Crazy Oppa/Hyung!' You and DongWoon thought with a blank expression.

"Ugh...What the hell JunHyung?" Doojoon and HyunSeung complained as YoSeob and KiKwang just walked downstairs casually.

"Pali! Mini wants to talk to all of us!" JunHyung yelled as they walked downstairs and hit JunHyung.

"Yah! I was just the messenger! HyunMi could've been worse!" JunHyung whined.

"Pabo deul, can you just hurry up before I leave you all?" You told them causing them to run over and sit on the couch.

"So what's this about?" YoSeob asked.

"Promos for my new album." You replied.

"And...?" Beast asked.

"Would you want me to do promos for a few months traveling around or stay here?"

"A few months?" KiKwang complained.

"Ne."

"I say you can go!" All of Beast except KiKwang said.

"Tch you just wanna hold a party or something." You scoffed rolling your eyes and getting up.

"Does that mean you're going for promotions?" KiKwang asked slightly crestfallen.

"Ne, but...I need you to come with me to YG for a sec."

"Huh? Why?"

"You'll see when we get there now come on." You said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the garage.


[At YG Entertainment.]

"Apppaaaaa~!" You chimed walking in Hyunseok's office with KiKwang following behind.

"Hm? What is it HyunMi?" Hyunseok asked unfazed by you bursting in his office. "Have you made up you made up your mind?"

"Ne~"

"Well then what is it?"

"I'll go do promotions but can I bring Oppa along?" You asked.

'Oh...So this is why she brought me along...' KiKwang thought sitting down next to you.

"If you want but you have to do are the promotions." Hyunseok said interrupting KiKwang's thoughts.

"Yay! Now I can have someone to go sightseeing with!" You said grinning happily.

"Are you going with or without your manager?"

"Oppa, do you need your manager to come along or no?" You asked KiKwang.

"Most likely." KiKwang answered.

"Then I guess manager Appa is coming along so JoonKun Samchon won't get lonely and bored."

"Araso. I'll prepare everything. BigBang is in the lounge room if you want to see them."

"Ne, Appa! Annyeong!" You said dragging KiKwang out before he could say bye.


[Days Later.]

"Oppa!" You exclaimed glomping someone.

"Oof!" He huffed.

"Annyeong!" You said grinning.

"Hey, Mimi. It's been awhile."

"Yup, it has." You said getting off of him. "Where are your hyung-deul?"

"Inside. Wanna come in?"

"If that's okay with you."

"Always." He said letting you in.

"Intae Opppaaaa~! Eodiya?!" You called out.

"So you call him out but not me?" David [DayDay] said rolling his eyes.

"Mianhae Oppa." You said glomping him.

"At least you gave me a hug." He said chuckling.

"Mim? What brings you here?" Intae [Inati] asked.

"IIIINNNNTTTAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!!!!" You exclaimed getting off of David and running to Intae.

"How come he always gets to be greeted like that?" Jisu complained.

"We have the same surname! Duh!" You told them as you got on Intae's back. "And he has abs."

"Yah! We have abs too!" Dari and David complained.

"You have an ab fettish don't you?"  Daniel asked.

"Reason why she's getting married to KiKwang." Intae said laughing as you blushed and hid your face in the crook of his neck.

"So, why are you here?" DongRim [Youngwon] asked.

"I missed you guys so I came to visit." You told them. "But if you don't want me here, I can always go back home."

"No!" They all yelled as Intae held your legs in place so you wouldn't get off.

"Hehehe~ okay~" You said giggling.

"What should we do since you're here?" Dari asked.

"Rap off?" You suggested as Intae walked around the dorm with you on his back.

"Nah. We all know you'd win." Intae said grabbing some food from the fridge. "Are you hungry?"

"Ne. I was gonna ask if guys wanted to eat but it looks like you have food here."

"We can still go out if you want." Daniel said.

"Let's go! My treat!" You said grinning as Intae put the food back in the fridge.

"Three of you can come with me if you want." You offered as Intae walked in the living room.

"I call going with Mim!" They all exclaimed.

"Intae, Daniel, both of you are with me. The rest of you can decide who you want to ride with." You told them.

"Yes!" Daniel and Intae exclaimed.

"OMO!" You screamed almost falling.

"Omo! Mianhae, Mim." Intae said holding your legs so you wouldn't fall.

"Omg near death experience." You spazzed holding onto Intae.

"Don't worry, Mim. I'm sure Intae won't do that again." Daniel said chuckling.

"Not funny! I almost had a near death experience and I'm not married yet!" You wailed.

"The guys are riding in manager Hyung's car and I'm going with you guys." David said grinning.

"Yay!" You exclaimed happily as Intae walked towards the door. "WAIT!"

"Woah!" Intae exclaimed almost falling back since you yelled in his ear.

"Mianhae Oppa. But where's Bbangku?" You asked as Bbangku raan towards you.

"Oppa, bring Bbangku with us!" You told Daniel.

"But restaurants don't let us bring pets inside." David said.

"Who cares. They'll allow him. Now kaja~" You exclaimed childishly.

"Make sure you guys lock the door!" Intae told the rest of the guys before walking out to go to your car.


[At the Park After Eating and Messing Around.]

"Oppa-deul, do you want to come to my house?" You asked sitting on a swing.

"Now?" Jisu asked looking up since he was playing with Bbangku.

"Ne, I think Beast is home." You said nodding.

"Kaja!" Youngwon said taking your keys.

"You guys can drive my car. I'm gonna walk." You told them giving an eye smile.

"Yes!" They all exclaimed except for Intae.

"You guys go ahead I'll walk with Mim." Intae told them.

"Ne, hyung." Daniel said.

"Make sure you don't forget Bbangku~" You chimed.

"Ne~. See you soon." Dari said getting in the car with the others as Intae squatted down for you to get on his back.

"You know the way to your house right?" Intae asked.

"Of course. Kaja." You said getting on his back as he got up and started walking.


[At Home.]

"Hyuuuunnnggggg~!" Daniel exclaimed running in the house with the rest of Dalmatian excluding Intae.

"Mwoh? Daniel? What are you doing here? And how'd you get in?" YoSeob asked surprised.

"We took Mimi's keys." Youngwon said casually.

"DongRim-ah, what are you guys doing here?" HyunSeung asked drying his hair with a towel while walking down the stairs.

"Mimi said we can come over."

"Ah..."

"So where is she?" KiKwang asked popping out of nowhere.

"She's walking with Intae Hyung." Jisu said.

"From where?"

"The park."

"With another guy?" KiKwang asked blankly.

"Yeobo~ I'm home." You said chuckling as Intae laughed at you.

"Omo! You call him Yeobo?!" Dalmatian spazzed as Intae put you down.

"Aniyo. I told her to." Intae said as the two of you laughed.

"When have you two been close?" KiKwang asked suspicious of the two of you.

"When we first met a long time ago, we just clicked like that." Intae said shrugging.

"But Yeobo, you know you're the only one for me." You interrupted, hugging him and wrapping your legs around his waist as he slightly stumbled back holding your legs.

"Oof!" KiKwang huffed. "Calm down. No need to jump me. I’m not going anywhere."

"I missed you~" You said acting cute.

"Aegyo!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Can you not do that?" He asked flustered as you felt him under you.

"M-Mianhae." You stuttered immediately getting off of him and running behind Intae and David.

‘Cute…She still blushes from that even after how many times we’ve done it.’ KiKwang thought smiling to himself.

"KiKwang, what did you do?" HyunSeung asked with a brow raised, snapping KiKwang out of his thoughts.

"I-I swear I didn't do anything!" KiKwang stammered waving his hand in front of him.

"Mimi?" Intae asked questioning you as you motioned him to bend down toward your height.

"I felt his...erm...yeah..." You whispered, blushing bright pink.

"Oh..." He said nodding in understanding, chuckling.

"So what happened?" JunHyung asked.

"Manly urges." Intae answered.

"Eh. That's normal." All the guys said casually, shrugging it off and walked away with a few of the Dalmatian members to do whatever.


Next chapter is ready woohoo~ :3
Whee~ Dalmatian~ Kekeke~
Ab lmao!!!
Subscriptions?
Comments?





Comment what you got :3