Kyopta!

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog - {Red} for Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random Video of The Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygkhxUItiUM [Did you notice that the card had the date of his birthday and the release of his album on it Kekeke~]


~~ Recap ~~

“All of you, don’t you have schedules?” Hyunseok asked with a brow raised.

BigBang’s eyes widened and they all ran out of the room.

‘That’s more like it.’ Hyunseok thought chuckling and walking back to his office.


[On the 7th Floor.]

“Annyeong Appa. What did you need me for?” You asked sitting on one of the couches.

“You know how I told you that you have a few months to finish an album?” He asked you.

“Ah Ne. Waeyo?”

“I need you to finish the album by this week and make another album for next week.”

“Mmm…Araso. I practically already finished it earlier.”

“Do you have a copy with you?”

“Ah! It’s in the recording room I think.”

“Let’s go listen to it now then.” He said getting up and walking out of the room.

“Ne.” You said following him out of the room and to the recording room.


[In the Recording Room.]

“Not bad. I think you’re missing something though.” Hyunseok said tapping his chin thinking.

“Komawo and I know. I just don’t know what I’m missing.” You said slouching in the chair and sighing.

“I know. You should do a duet with KiKwang.”

“Hm…I’ll think about that.”

“Don’t think. Just do it. I know you have a song somewhere for the two of you to sing together.” He said knowingly.

You sighed and said, “I think you know too much about me sometimes…”

“That’s a good thing for me, just so I know what’s going on in your life.” He said chuckling.

“Yeah…Just like a true Appa.” You said grinning.

“Bring KiKwang here when you want to start your duet with him araso?”

“Ne. Don’t worry about it.” You said giving him a thumbs up.

“Oh. Leave your USB drive today. I need to take a look at it.” He said holding out his hand.

You sighed, gave him your USB and said, “Here. They are all in different folders according to the genre.”

“Good. You can go now. And by the way, you can have the rest of the day off. You can go watch SeungRi’s comeback but then you have to go on Happy Together.”

“Ne, I know. I’ll work hard. Annyeong.” You said before you left.


[Backstage.]

“Annyeong AegiMi!” SeungRi enthusiastically said once he saw you come in his dressing room.

“Annyeong AegiRi!” You said just as enthusiastic.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have a schedule or something?” He asked sitting on the couch.

“Aniyo. I have light schedule today which is good.” You said smiling.

“Ah..Chincha..?”

“Ne. So what’s wrong?” You asked knowing the look he was giving you wasn’t very cheery.

“The one dancer for ‘VVIP’ sprained her ankle so now the performance will look weird without a female dancer.” He said sighing.

“I’ll do it.” You said smiling.

“Chincha?!” He asked surprised.

“Ne. Anything for my Best Oppa!” You said giving an eye smile.

“Wah! Komawo AegiMi!” He exclaimed cheerfully, hugging you. “How long will it take you to change?”

“Five minutes more or less. Wae? When do you go on?” You asked walking over to the rack of clothes.

“I go up in fifteen because first I do ‘What Do You Want Me To Do’ and then ‘VVIP.’ So I just want to make sure you have enough time to get ready. I’ll be back in about 10 minutes so make sure you change by then.” He said before stepping out so you can change.

‘Yeah, yeah Oppa.’ You thought looking for some clothes to wear on stage.

After changing, SeungRi came back in and said, “Nice pick Mimi. Let’s go~.”

You chuckled and said, “VVIP Hwaiting! Strong Baby Hwaiting!”


[Mmm….Here’s both comeback stages ^^ Kekeke~ I’m annoyed by the chick’s hair/wig in VVIP xD]

What Do You Want Me To Do:

VVIP:


[After the Performance/Show.]

“Wah! Great job, Mimi!” SeungRi said after you changed back to your normal clothes.

You laughed and said, “Komawo~!”

“Aniyo. Komawo for helping me, AegiMi.” SeungRi said hugging you.

“Ne, ne. Anytime Oppa. But I gotta go before I’m late for Happy Together.” You told him hugging him one last time before leaving.

“Araso. I hope you’ll publicize your relationship with Hyung.”

“Sure…Let’s see if that would happen.”

“Just make sure you do me and YG proud.” He said ruffling your hair, chuckling.

“Ne! And make sure you make another video don’t let the chicks have weird hair styles.” You said chuckling.

“Yeah. Yeah. Annyeong!” He said as you left.


[On The Set of Happy Together.]

“Happy to be here tonight on Happy Together. Annyeong!” JaeSeok, one of the hosts greeted. “Today, we have many people to brighten up our night.”

“I don’t know even know how director and our producers got them to come.” MyungSu continued. “Let me introduce them. Beast’s Doojoon, HyunSeung, JunHyung, YoSeob, KiKwang and DongWoon.”

“Annyeonghaseyo!” They greeted bowing.

“We also have 4minute’s JiHyun, GaYoon, JiYoon, Hyunah, SoHyun, and our soloist HeiMi!” Miseon introduced.

“What is she doing here by herself?” JaeSeok asked.

“She just came back from vacation so she was free to come.” BongSun explained.

“Annyeonghaseyo Unnie!” You said bowing.

“Omo! You remember me?” She asked surprised.

“Ne!” You said happily.

“Anyways, today’s show will be called Successful Young Stars. MyungSu mentioned earlier that they are stars of the Korean wave.” JaeSuk said interrupting your mini conversation.

“Since we have such pretty and handsome guests today..Are we going to play couple games?” BongSun asked.

“Well, getting them here wasn’t easy so we did prepare some games to see if they have feelings for each other.” JaeSeok explained.

“A lot of people start dating when they go on the same TV show.” MyungSu said causing the cast to agree.

“How do you feel about today’s show?” JaeSeok asked him.

“Since Beast and 4minute are from the same label company there are some good vibes between them, but not the dating kind. I think they are more like family so it’s going to be awkward trying to have them be couples.” MyungSu explained.

“What about HeiMi-ah?” BongSun asked motioning towards you. “I remember JunHyung saying something about KiKwang being her ideal type.”

“Unnie!” You exclaimed covering your face.

“Oh yeah, that’s right!” Miseon exclaimed.

“I saw that episode of Star Golden Bell and she didn’t say anything back!” JaeSeok exclaimed laughing.

“KiKwang, since you winked at her on Star Golden Bell, you must think she’s cute.” Miseon said.

KiKwang looked at her, then looked at you, smiled and said, “She’s so cute I wish she could be my younger sister.”

“Just a younger sister?” MyungSu retorted.

“Hyung!” KiKwang whined covering his face causing the cast to laugh and DongWoon and YoSeob to pat his back, also laughing.

“I think he really likes her.” JaeSeok stated.

“Aigo…” You muttered, blushing.

“But she is cute though.” BongSun said smiling at you.

“HyunSeung, what’s wrong?” JaeSeok asked noticing HyunSeung shaking his head.

“It’s weird that they like each other, especially since HeiMi is my sister and KiKwang is someone I have to live with.” HyunSeung replied shaking his head causing the cast to laugh even more.

As soon as everyone calmed down, JaeSeok then started to talk again.

“Since all of our guests are so popular, how about we hear their new songs? First, we’ll hear Beast’s new song, ‘Beautiful.’” JaeSuk introduced.

So beautiful my girl [U] oh oh girl [U] oh oh girl sigani jinado
nuguboda naega deo deo deo neoreul akkyeojulge my girl modu da julge
neo [U] neoege [U] eege oh oh
niga eodi itdeun dallyeo gal su isseo I always think about you
jigeumboda naega deo deo deo neoreul saranghalge my girl you you you my girl~
” They sang and for every time they said ‘you,’ they pointed over to you and 4minute.

“Wah~! Who were each of you pointing to?” JaeSeok asked slyly, smirking.

“No comment.” Doojoon said first.

“No comment.” HyunSeung said next.

“If it continues like this, all of you would be most likely say ‘no comment.’ KiKwang, I’m pretty sure you were pointing at HeiMi, right?” MyungSu said causing you to cover your face with the towel.

“Scandal!” YoSeob exclaimed causing everyone to laugh.

When 4minute sang and danced to their song, it was time for you to do yours.

“Wait! Can I do a different song instead of my own?” You asked before getting up.

“Ah..who’s?” JaeSeok asked.

“SeungRi Oppa’s ‘What Do You Want Me To Do’ to promote his album.” You said.

“Ah~ Araso.” He said as you got up and did a girl version of SeungRi’s dance when the music started.

After you finished, girls from 4minute said, “Wah~ we should’ve done one of G.NA’s songs to promote her album.”

“Oh! Black & White!” You said happily.

“You know it?” They asked.

“Ah ne. I heard it once. It was really good.” You commented.

“Wah~ We’ll make sure to tell her that.” JiHyun said.

“Do you know the dance to it?” JaeSeok asked as you nodded.

“Wah~ How about you dance to it right now?” MyungSu asked excited.

“Is that okay?” You asked about to get up.

“Ne~.” He and JaeSeok said nodding as the music started.

When you finished the dance to ‘Black & White,’ it was time to do a quiz.

“Well it’s time for us to find out celebrities’ secrets and win prizes for our everyday lives.” JaeSeok said once everyone calmed down. “Happy Together’s Star Quiz!...JiHyun, can you pick?”

“상![Sang!]” JiHyun said as MyungSu took the cover off the board.

“Doojoon! And the prize is body wash, lotion, and soap.” JaeSeok said announcing who the question was about and the prize.

“When Blank met Doojoon, he knew Doojoon would be a good leader.” He said stating the question.

“Hyunah!” Hyunah exclaimed wanting to be picked. “JunHyung.”

“Aniyo. Not JunHyung.” JaeSeok said.

“YoSeob!” YoSeob exclaimed next. “HyunSeung.”

…Pause…

“HyunSeung is correct!” JaeSeok announced causing YoSeob to get his prize and give half of the things to 4minute.

“Komawo Oppa!” 4minute exclaimed having YoSeob to smile and sit back down after putting his prize under his seat.

“YoSeob since you got the first question right, you can pick the next one.” JaeSeok said.

“Mmm…Let’s go with 타![Ta!].” YoSeob answered.

“JiYoon. And the prize is ham, canned beef and tuna.” JaeSeok said. “JiYoon is a huge fan of and Blank can imitate the characters.

“HyunSeung!” HyunSeung exclaimed. “Teletubies!”

“Aniyo. Not Teletubies.”

“GaYoon!” GaYoon exclaimed next. “Naruto!”

“Naruto is correct!” JaeSeok announced.

This practically went on for a while until it was finally the last question.

“Oh! HyunSeung, you pick next.” JaeSeok said.

“Uhm…추![Chu!]” HyunSeung said as MyungSu took the last cover off the board.

“Do it, Do it, Chu~” You said randomly causing laughter. “Oh! Mianhae.”

“The question is about HeiMi and the prize is a set of neck pillows, slippers, plushies and blankets.” JaeSeok exclaimed.

“Wah~ The piggies are cute!” One of the girls from 4minute exclaimed.

“Omo! There’s a turtle!” You said excited, looking at the turtle plushie.

Just as she said that JaeSeok stated the question. “HeiMi use to be criticized and envied for in grade school because of her Blank.”

“HyunSeung!” HyunSeung exclaimed. “Intelligence!” 

“Aniyo.”

“JiYoon!” JiYoon said. “Aegyo.”

“Aniyo.”

“Noona’s aegyo is a killer though.” DongWoon said randomly causing the cast to laugh.

“Doojoon!” Doojoon said. “Soccer skills.”

“Aniyo.” JaeSuk said and then asked you, “You play soccer?”

“Aniyo. I prefer basketball or volleyball.”

“Ohh…” He said understanding.

“Hyunah!” Hyunah exclaimed. “Beauty.”

“Aniyo. Even though she’s really pretty.” JaeSuk said causing you to bow and say, “Kamsahamnida.”

“Wah! This is hard!” Doojoon complained.

“Can you give us a hint?” SoHyun asked.

“Something to do with talent.” JaeSeok said.

“YoSeob!” YoSeob said. “Vocals!”

“Close...” JaeSeok announced.

“DongWoon!” DongWoon said. “Singing.”

“Aniyo.”

“Rapping?” You said questionably.

“Aniyo. But the answer is close to what someone said.” JaeSeok said.

“High Vocals!” KiKwang said.

…Silence…

“That’s correct!” JaeSeok announced.

“Wah! I wanted Keobugi!” You whined pouting. [Turtle!]

“Kyopta!” 4minute cooed.

“Omo. Omo. Omo. I think the director fainted.” BongSun said pointing at the director who fell down.


LMAO Soo…What do you think of this chapter? Was it good enough? It was short huh?
Next chapter is going to be the continuation of Happy Together :D
So I hope you look forward to it ^^




Comment? Please?
<3 It motivates kekek~