Smartass...

Just The Way You Are.. ッ

I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} for Korean - {Blue} for English - {Green} for Tagalog

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

Random video of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiNtWCRhSe8 [I love the choreo in the beginning]


[Currently at Beast’s Dorm: 8:00 a.m.]

“MWOH?!” Beast yelled which echoed throughout their dorm.

“You heard me…We have to go and pick up the girl for your music video ‘Breathe’ at the airport and you are moving in with her.” Their manager said strictly.

“Who is she though?” Doojoon asked being the leader of the group.

“We are going to find out when we get there, but I know that she’s and uprising artist in Korea. I’m pretty sure you guys know her though.” Their manager replied back.

“Do you know her name and age?” KiKwang asked wanting to know more about the mystery girl.

“Well…her manager didn't tell me her stage name and she is around DongWoon’s age.” Their manager said again. “If that is all your questions, you have about 12 hours to pack and get ready. So don’t fool around and pack!”

“Araso, Manager Hyung.” Beast saluted.


[Now with You: 8:00 p.m.]

As you were lying asleep on the bed in your private jet going to Seoul, Korea, your flight attendant went to see if you were awake since the jet was about to land soon.

“HeiMi-ssi…” The flight attendant said trying to wake you up. “HeiMi-ssi, the jet is about to land in Seoul, Korea. So I suggest you get your things ready before we land.”

“Ah…Ne~, Kamsamnida…” You said groggily while getting up to stretch.


[Now landing in Seoul, Korea]

‘Wah~! It’s so good to be home again! I wonder if anything changed.’ You thought to yourself.

hey y (crack crack crack crack)
tonight you know (crack crack crack crack)
i’m a strong baby (crack crack crack crack)
put on my jacket and then..

“Yoboseyo? Ri Oppa?” You said answering your phone.

“Yoboseyo, MiMi Dongsaeng….WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE COMING BACK TO KOREA?!?!?!” he said at first but yelled at the end.

Wait. How did you find out? No one, including my fans, knew I was coming back to Korea!” You exclaimed surprised but in a hushed tone.

“I’m your best friend ever and a smart one too!"

'The..Hell...I can just imagine him smirking right now...' You thought shaking your head.

"Therefore why wouldn’t I know you were coming to Korea?” He said back in a smartass tone.

"Smartass..." You muttered through the phone.

"I know I am!" He said proudly.

“Anyways, Oppa…-” You started to say until you heard your name being yelled out.

“HEIMI! HEIMI! Over here!” Your manager yelled out running towards you.

“Ahh~ Ri Oppa I’ll call you back later I guess…” You said in a confused way but in your head you were thinking,‘Aw …Manager Appa you just had to get my attention by yelling and running around…’

“Araso. Take care! And next time make sure your manager doesn’t do something crazy like that again.” He said back hanging up.

“Uh..Manager Tatay[Dad in Tagalog] I think we should go…and fast!” You said in a hushed yet panicky voice because of the fans that were coming your way.

“Ah…Mianhae…We’ll go this way. You are going to meet the boy band that you are working with for the music video in the car.” He said running toward the exit while holding on to your luggage securely.

“Araso Manager Appa…” You replied back to him while running outside toward the black limo waiting outside.

“Here get inside! And quick, the reporters and fans are coming and fast too!” he said hurriedly pushing you into the limo making you crash into one of the guys.


[In the limo]

~~ KiKwang’s Point of View ~~

“I bet you it’ll be HeiMi. You know the really pretty and amazing female rapper in Korea.” YoSeob said daydreaming.

“No Way! She’s too good for us. I think it might be Park Bom from 2NE1!” HyunSeung said randomly.

“Maybe it’ll be Narsha!” DongWoon said interrupting everyone else which caused them to roll their eyes.

"You are such a fanboy." Doojoon said rolling his eyes.

As we were just talking about the mysterious girl that we are going to be living with, the door of the limo suddenly opened and a really pretty girl was being shoved into you.

“Ah…Mianhamnida…” She said to you bowing.

‘Woah~! Her voice is really angelic and wow~…’ You thought to yourself daydreaming.

“Omo! You’re HeiMi!” DongWoon said in disbelief making you snap out of your thoughts.

“Ha! I knew it!” Yoseob said proud of himself.

‘Wah~! Even better, she’s THE HeiMi! She’s really pretty…’ You thought dreamily sighing mentally.

“Andwae! Is that really her? She looks prettier in person.” You heard YoSeob say while she was getting to her respected seat.

“Kenchanayo? Do you need any help?” You asked her politely.

As she was about to answer, Doojoon interrupted her saying, “Wait! You don’t know us yet…So allow us to introduce ourselves.”


[Still in limo]

~~ Your Point of View ~~

 “Kenchanayo? Do you need any help?” you heard another one of them ask politely.

As you were about to answer one of them interrupted you saying, “Wait! You don’t know us yet…So allow us to introduce ourselves.”

 “SO BEAST! Annyeonghaseyo! Beast-imnida!” They all said together in unison while bowing

“Annyeonghaseyo! Doojoon-imnida! I’m the leader of Beast!” The guy with the charismatic features said.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Yoseob-imnida! I’m the main vocalist and visual maknae in Beast!” The hyper one with the aegyo features exclaimed.

“Annyeonghaseyo! DongWoon-imnida! I’m the maknae in Beast.” The guy with the deep voice said smiling.

“Hi-yeom! KiKwang-imnida! I’m the lead vocalist and main dancer in Beast!” the cute guy that was about to help you said energetically.

‘Wah~! He’s pretty cute…Aish what am I thinking I just met him…Besides I have to focus on my career…' You thought to yourself turning your attention back to the boys.

“Annyeonghaseyo! JunHyung-imnida! The main rapper of Beast.” the guy with the glasses said smirking at you in a knowing way.

'Mwoh?! Why is he smirking at me..? Wait...Is that JunHyung Oppa?! I haven't seen him since last year!' You thought staring at him debating whether or not you should hug him.

“WAH~! Hyunggie!!!” You exclaimed glomping him happily.

“Mwoh?! Hyungie? JunHyung-ah you know her?!” Beast asked surprised.

“Ne~!” You said happily because you haven’t seen him in a while.

“Wait! How do you know him/her?” Beast asked again confused.

“We know each other because…” JunHyung explained to them as you went back towards your seat. [It's not that important]

“Ohh~!” They all said together.

“Anyways…HyungSeung-imnida!” the guy with the long-ish hair that looked kind of like your brother said.

‘Omo! HyunSeung, as in Jang HyunSeung? Like my older brother Jang HyunSeung? The same brother I haven't seen in years? Aish…I’ll ask about it later.’ You thought to yourself looking at the window.

“Yah! HeiMi! You still with us here?” JunHyung asked making you snap out of your thoughts.

“Ah~! Ne..What is it?” You asked looking at him for an answer.

“We were just discussing about the music video and our living arrangements since we’ll be living with you…” He said slowly.

“M-mwoh? You guys are going to be living with me?” You said surprised.


Wah~! First update for this story yay!
I hope it was good enough xP Sorry if it was bad. . .

Hopefully I can update again tomorrow if I don't have any homework!
Comments? Advice? Randomness? haha