Lunch with whom?!

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9: Lunch with whom?!

 

The following day, as usual, So Eun still doesn’t have any friends at all except for her best friend who was the different year as her.

She entered the cafeteria while the girls were giving her cold stares like she’s some alien from other planet.

While holding her tray full of her food, she spotted L. Joe sitting alone at a table. She smiled and skipped her way to Teen Top’s majestic table.

Girls were really shocked that she dares to walk and probably eat with the Kingkas of their school. She didn’t know that a group of girls were deadly gawking at her.

“Annyeong chingu, Is this seat free?” So Eun enthusiastically asked.

Assuming a yes, she laid her tray down the table and sat down. L. Joe glared at him in disbelief and girls were crying because of jealousy.

They like wanted to pull So Eun by her hair, but no one dares to go near L. Joe since they know what he is when he gets mad and he doesn’t like anyone except from his friends goes near him.

“Do you know where are you sitting?” L. Joe asked So Eun raising an eyebrow.

So Eun bit her sandwich and took a sip of her strawberry flavored banana milk, “I’m sitting with you. Don’t you want to eat? Here,” So Eun slid a sandwich on L. Joe and sweetly beamed, “Go eat. A poodle shouldn’t be starving.” She snickered.

L. Joe scoffed and tapped his fingers on the table. “Get out of here.” He coldly growled under his breath giving So Eun an intense scary glare.

So Eun giggled and patted L. Joe’s hands causing for fan girls to scream like it’s the end of the world.

L. Joe instantly reacted with her touch that his eyes slightly widened.

 “Don’t be like that. You’re the only one who talks to me here. I want to be friends with you. We can be friends, right?” So Eun beamed making L. Joe’s heart responded like magic for the second time.

“Oh.” So Eun gasped as she looked on her watch, “I will meet Key oppa today!” she squeaked as she bit her sandwich and held her milk tea.

*Key oppa?* L. Joe suddenly wondered.

But before So Eun could go, she scanned something on her pocket and took out a chocolate candy and threw it to L. Joe’s table.

 “There. A chocolate never fails to make me happy. I hope it works to an arrogant poodle like you. You should smile more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter