The three letter word I loved.

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I changed the main girl's name to So Eun since I scanned into lots of story that has the name Ji Eun. ^^ Hope you won't get confused. L. Joe already changed his hair color. TT Anyway, just think he still have orange hair here. ^^ Enjoy! And sorry if there are any grammar mistakes and punctuations ^^.)

 

Chapter 1 (Prologue) : The three letter word I loved.

 

“Oh my gosh! L. Joe’s here!~” A junior student from the second floor of the school yelled causing for some other girls run outside their classrooms.

“Oppa~~”           “Good Morning!~ Oppa~”        “L. Joe sshi’s riding his motorcycle again! So cool!!”

L. Joe is riding his motorcycle every time he goes to school. His black, sport’s motorcycle and with its cool features makes his entrance so cool.

With the sound of his motorcycle entering the school grounds, girls were running outside welcoming him with screams and yells like an idol’s arrival from an airport.

He screeches to a stop, took his helmet off and coolly flipped his bangs earning more screams.

He parked his motorcycle and hopped off his seat. He looked around for someone. “Aish. Am I that early? I knew it. I should’ve picked her up.” L. Joe blew air in his bangs, pissed.

With his badass aura he could make anyone swooned over him.

He inserted his hands inside his pockets and walked passed by the sea of fan girls greeting him.

Actually, he hated this. He curses every time this happens.

 

“Hyung!” the youngest member Changjo slung an arm around his neck. Then, other Teen Top members came and louder screams echoed the hallway.

“Waiting for her again?” CA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter