His cousin

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14: His cousin

 

“Chunji Hyung!~” Ricky and Niel jumped up and down as they welcomed Chunji back from California.

“Ow, guys. I missed you all.” Chunji chuckled.

CAP held Chunji’s shoulders, “Are you going to stay here for good?”

Chunji nodded with a smile on his face.

“Oh yeah. Teen Top’s complete again!” Changjo high-fived Ricky.

L. Joe on the other hand, walked to Chunji and smiled at him, “Welcome back, bro.” she held Chunji’s hand.

Chunji smiled. “Thanks, I’m glad to be back.”

L. Joe and Chunji were cousins and they both lived in California together and treat each other as brothers. More like of a brother.

They went into they’re usual hideout and celebrated Chunji’s return.

CAP stood up holding a can of beer in his hands, “For Teen Top!”

Every one stood up, but only CAP and Chunji were holding beers while the other were holding soda waters.

Ricky pouted. “Hey, this isn’t fair. How come we have soda water?”

“You’re not at the right age yet, Ricky.” Chunji raised an eyebrow.

L. Joe was quietly sitting on the couch, he’s always like this anyway. He just lies down and relaxes while s were having fun.

“How’s life in California, Hyung?” Niel curiously asked. “I’ve never been there.” He puffed his cheeks.

“Well, it’s really nice there, but I do miss Korea a lot. I got home sick most of the time.” Chunji shrugged.

 Every year, Chunji and L. Joe’s parents sent any of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter