Just an oppa

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 47: Just an oppa

 

“Ha So Eun?” The guy called. So Eun and L. Joe stopped from looking at the magazine and turned their heads once at him. So Eun raised an eyebrow as she suspiciously eyed the blonde haired guy in front of her.

“Who… are you?” she asked. She can't recognize him because of his mask, bonnet and his hood was over his head. L. Joe frowned. He’s a bit feeling that word again. But since So Eun told him not to get jealous easily, he’ll try not to. The blonde haired guy smiled widely at So Eun.

“You don’t remember me?” he asked, quite disappointed about it.

So Eun shook her head, not even a single hint came inside her mind on who might be this guy in front of her. The blonde haired guy pouted. “Okay, how about this?” he removed his mask as he made a funny face in front of So Eun making her to laugh heartily.

“H-Hyukkie oppa?!” her eyes rounded in surprise and she brightened.

Eunhyuk sighed and returned to his usual face. “Aigoo~ how many times do I still have to do that? My hug?” he opened his arms widely. So Eun gladly hugged him tightly.

 L. Joe gaped but instead, he closed his eyes and ears. “Don’t get jealous, L. Joe. Don’t jealous.” He kept repeating those words to himself.

“Look at you! You’re so grown up now!” he brightened as he patted her head. That gummy smile, it’s still the same Hyukkie oppa she had.

Eunhyuk is So Eun’s closest oppa before her grandmother adopted her. But now, Eunhyuk’s a famous member of the group Super Junior.

“Oppa, you’re so handsome! I always watch you on television! Mr. Simple is my ringtone!” So Eun clasped her hands together.

Meanwhile, L. Joe was still on the corner trying to stop himself from getting jealous.

“Really? Mr. Simple, Simple?” he smiled and made the dance step of Mr. Simple in front of her. So Eun nodded her head.

“By the way, what are you going to do in the Philippines?” she questioned.

Eunhyuk leaned closed to her ears and whispered. “I’m going to shoot a CF with Siwon and Kyuhyun.”

So Eun gasped. “Really?! Whoa, I want to see them too!”

Eunhyuk ruffled her hair. “I’ll try. Who is that?” he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter