Happy Summer... or not?

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 48: Happy Summer... or not?

 

“Uwaaaahh~~~~” After arriving at their hotel, Ricky ran outside and ran barefoot at the white sand. But because the sand was exposed under the blazing sun, it was hot. “Ow, ow!” he hurriedly ran back under the shade and dusted his feet, “It’s so hot.” He fanned his feet. Min Young who was behind him can’t help to giggle.

Ricky saw it and abruptly stood up. “Did you see that?! I made her laugh!” he enthusiastically told his hyungs about it. Min Young’s giggle instantly turned into a cough.

They were wearing their swim wear shorts while Chunji was still wearing an undershirt. Min Young and Min Ri were wearing swimwear as well, but them are not that showy. L. Joe was patiently waiting for So Eun to come out her room so that they can enjoy the beach. “Where is she?”

CAP was already putting sun block on. “She’s with Key sunbenim.”

Changjo wore his sun glasses and looked at the white sand beach. “This place is really nice. The weather is perfect.” He beamed as he opened his both arms like he’s praising the place.

After minutes of waiting their grandmother came out bringing a chair and a huge umbrella. She’s wearing a rainbow colored summer hat and sunglasses. “Wow, halamoni, you looked so cool right now!” Niel showed her two thumbs-up. Their grandmother smirked and placed her things. She sat down and enjoyed the paradise like view.

CAP was standing there and enjoying he’s getting from the girls who were looking at him. He proudly smiles every time a girl will look at him. Some girls were also spazzing the hot looking L. Joe but he don’t look at them. He feels quite irritated. “Where is my girlfriend?!” he blew a raspberry.

Finally, Key came out fashionably. The way he wears his summer outfit was really stylist like. “Yah, So Eun ah come out!” Key called. But So Eun was hiding behind the large coconut tree. L. Joe raised an eyebrow and waited for his girlfriend to come out.

Key pulled So Eun out and L. Joe’s eyes popped wide open to see her. She’s wearing a 2-piece swim wear under a see-through dress. Her slim, long and slender legs stood up from any body else at the beach. L. Joe can’t believe that his girlfriend was this… hot.

Her slim waist could still see behind the see-through dress. L. Joe swallowed hard as he stared at her. “Huh! I personally chose that outfit, suits my best friend well.” He smugly said.

“O-Oppa, I feel so exposed,” She whispered.

Key gaped at her. “What?! Look at the some girls. They wear more revealing than yours. Just enjoy the vacation!” he brightened.

L. Joe walked to her and smirked. “Hmm, I knew it. We’d make perfect kids.” So Eun turned red as she covered her face.

“I hate you, L. Joe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter