Let's get closer, okay?

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Let's get closer, okay?

 

“Annyeong, Chingu!” So Eun happily greeted, hooking her bag at the side of her table.

L. Joe didn’t respond and just looked at her.

Again, those expressionless eyes were seen. So Eun frowned.

Then, something caught her attention. It's L. Joe's shining hair that covers one of his eye while looking outside, it looks so soft and silky and she really wanted to touch it. So she reached L. Joe's head and brushed her hand against his hair. 

Good thing, they were the only people inside the classroom that time and no one fan of L. Joe would mob her. She giddily beamed like a child and amazed how soft it is.

L. Joe’s eyes widened in shocked, feeling her touching his hair. He really doesn't like anyone to touch his hair even his friends.

It feels weird, but his heart was beating rapidly. *Maybe because I’m only nervous and doesn’t get close to any other girls? Yeah, L. Joe you’re just nervous* he exhaled secretly, staring at So Eun who was still touching his hair.

But it’s different on how Min Hee touches him every time she flirts with him or Jia. He can’t even shout or scold So Eun not to touch him. In fact, he liked it.

“You know, your hair seems healthier than any other guy who colors their hair. Just like my key oppa.”  So Eun brightened.

L. Joe instantly snapped out of his daze and moved back from So Eun.

Every time he hears this Key oppa from , he can’t help but to wonder and be a little pissed. He hated it, especially when it comes to comparing him to key.

“Don’t ever touch me again.” He glared and looked away.

So Eun frowned and gave L. Joe another candy, “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter