First aid, avoiding the arrogant poodle!

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18: First aid, avoiding the arrogant poodle

 

So Eun walked in to school like a ninja.

Making silent steps, looking from left to right and vice versa. Checking every corner if there is a sign of L. Joe or Min Hee. Now, she’s regretting she agreed to that surgery queen dare maker.

She entered the hall without seeing L. Joe or Min Hee, “Okay, so far so good.” She said under her breath.

Click.

She opened her locker and took out all her books as fast as she can. Scared that L. Joe might see her and talk to her.

Success on her first mission to get her books. Now, to get her into her classroom and transfer sit.

So Eun entered her classroom while L. Joe is sitting already, still looking outside the window not minding the people around him.

Luckily, there was an empty space at the back of the classroom near the door.

She hurriedly walked and sat right there, “Whew, this is really frustrating.” She slumped herself on her chair and took out her books.

L. Joe noticed that she didn’t sit beside him and melted her with his stares beneath his bangs.

“Why do I have a feeling that I’m being stared?” She mumbled as she gulped and try hard to look at L. Joe, not even a glance.

“Psh,” L. Joe rolled his eyes and continues to linger outside the window, watching how many birds will fly in front of him, feeling a little uneasy about So Eun not sitting beside her.

After the first subject, So Eun hurriedly packed her things up and ran outside the classroom for the next class so she could choose her seat again.

All subjects, So Eun were like that. She kept running and transferring chairs which bothers L. Joe a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter