The couple wrecker

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 51: The couple wrecker

 

So Eun and L. Joe were happily walking hand in hand while eating an ice pan along the street. “Ahh~” L. Joe offered So Eun a spoonful and So Eun gladly ate it. So Eun did also the same but instead, he teased L. Joe. “Yah~” he whined trying to get the spoon from her.

So Eun kept giggling but she paused when she saw an old man wearing a black suit and there are also some bodyguards around. L. Joe stopped from smiling and followed So Eun’s gaze. He froze.

 “Abeoji,” L. Joe said under his breath. He tightened his grip into So Eun’s hands and swallowed upon seeing his father again. So Eun blinked and immediately bowed at L. Joe’s father.

“A-annyeong Haseyeo, Ha So-“

“-Get in the car.” L. Joe’s father ordered, not minding how So Eun introduces herself. It’s like she doesn’t exist in front of him. L. Joe and his father went into a staring contest. “I said, get in!” he growled. So Eun felt a sudden tremble because of the voice of L. Joe’s father.

He looks old with his lightly balding hair. He was holding a baston and black luxurious car was behind. So Eun could really say that L. Joe’s family was really rich.

People started to gather around the drama like scene in front of the ice cream parlor.

L. Joe hissed and pulled So Eun with him to get inside the car like what his father ordered. They were about to go inside. “Not her.” His father ordered, signalling his bodyguards to pull So Eun away.

 With this order, the bodyguards grabbed So Eun’s arm. “Ow,” So Eun whispered, feeling that the bodyguard’s grip on her arm was tight. He pulled her away making L. Joe to burst into anger. He pushed the bodyguards away and grabbed the one’s collar.

“Touch her again like that, I’ll send you to hell!” he growled.

So Eun calmed him down. “It’s alright. I didn’t get hurt that bad.”

L. Joe released his grip from the bodyguard and glared at him like it’s going to be his last day at work. “Lee Byunghun! I said get your inside the car!” L. Joe’s father yelled in frustration. So Eun held his hand then pushed him into the car.

“Get in, L. Joe.” She pleaded. L. Joe softene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter