You’ll start falling for me

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 31: You'll start falling for me

 

After arriving at their classroom, the students especially the girls were glaring at So Eun with firey daggers. L. Joe sighed, “Don’t mind them.” L. Joe whispered lifting her spirits up. So Eun nodded her head, “Yes.”

They walked to their table and laid down their ingredients. Then, a different teacher greeted them all in this fine morning.

“Sorry, but the baking project today is postponed. Ms. Lee is not around and is currently sick. You may go now after this.” The grumpy looking guy went out and dismissed the class without entertaining anymore questions.

Students started making a fuss after hearing the bad news. And the most disappointed of all… was So Eun.

“Ahh… How unlucky.” She lowered her head and frowned. She head desk herself and sighed so deeply. L. Joe raised his eyebrows, “Why are you so sad?”

“Of course, I’ve been waiting for this and now it’s postponed. What if our ingredients gets expired?!” she suddenly wondered.

L. Joe scoffed and chuckled at her, “It won’t. Just use the ingredients and make a cake yourself.” L. Joe casually shrugged, looking at her.

So Eun gasped and snapped her fingers, “Ahh~ you’re so smart, L. Joe sshi. How about we practice baking a cake?”

L. Joe’s chin slids on his palms and gaped at So Eun, “What do you mean?”

“C’mon, let’s bake a cake before the actual grading! It’s like a practice!” So Eun brightened, pretending to be mixing a bowl of flour on her hands.

L. Joe rolled his eyes and looked away, “Ahh… Forget it.”

Students started to get suspicious with L. Joe and So Eun’s actions, they were getting closer by the time. Soon, they were the only students left in the classroom.

So Eun bit her lip and frowned, *I must use my last card!* She held L. Joe’s arms and looked at him with big puppy eyes.

“Oppa…”

L. Joe’s eyes widened in shocked with her aegyo, his heart started beating fast again like crazy. Not only because of So Eun’s touch but the way So Eun called her oppa.

“Hmm? Let’s bake. Jebal…” She cooed.

L. Joe snapped into reality and took off his arms off So Eun, “Aish! Get off me! Araso, araso! You ert ahjumma!” he stood up and grabbed his bag.

“L. Joe oppa! Let’s do it in your place at Saturday! We don’t have oven!” So Eun yelled before L. Joe could get out her sight.

He stopped again with the word oppa, “Yah! Stop calling me oppa!”

So Eun crinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out, “Yes…”

 

----------

Saturday has arrived and L. Joe feels so nervous and uneasy, he his appartment’s air conditioner higher and fixed the receiving area. As he waits, he kept practicing lines on how he’s going to welcome So Eun.

“ert Ahjumma, come in.”  “You can come in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter