Dream come true

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*long chapter. Repeat song if necessary. ^^*

 

Chapter 45: Dream come true

 

One Thursday, it was a free day for almost all of the students. Luckily, Seoul Arts High was included with one of those lucky schools. That’s why, Teen Top together with So Eun and the twin decided to go ice skating.

“Eonni! Do we really have to come with you?” Min Ri and Min Young were following So Eun with little steps behind her back.

So Eun faced them and pouted. “Of course, you should not leave me.” She smiled.

The three of them hopped in the bus and will meet Teen Top in front of the place where they are going to ice skate.

Meanwhile, Teen Top who was already there waited for them patiently. “Hyung, hyung! Do I look okay?” Ricky asked CAP. He did his best to look in front of Min Young while Niel and Changjo also did the same for Min Ri. CAP would always roll his eyes.

L. Joe clucked his tongue as he checked his wrist watch. He looked up and let out another exasperate sigh. His bangs covered his one eye. “Aish~ I should’ve picked her up. What if she won’t come?” he mumbled, really worried that So Eun might ditch him.

A few more wait, a group of girls saw Teen Top. As usual, they were the flirty ones. The girl with the blonde hair who looked like the leader, smirked upon seeing the group of handsome guys. She leaned over her friends. “They seemed like really bored. Let’s go and do our usual jobs.” She winked.

The girls instantly walked close to them. The other girl fanned her neck so that she could show her collar bone, the other bent down to tie her shoelaces and showed her long slender legs, they all made their moves on how to seduce guys, but unfortunately, none of Teen Top even glanced.

“What’s wrong with these guys?!” the leader asked her friends in outrage.

“Maybe they have girlfriends already? Let’s go to other guys instead.” The other one said. But the leader can’t take her eyes off the hottest guy that caught her eyes, L. Joe.

“No! I want him.” She pointed L. Joe who was still uneasy about So Eun.

CAP noticed the girls and leaned close to his friends. “I think the girls want to flirt with us.” They all narrowed their heads at them who gasped and flinched when they saw Teen Top looked at them.

L. Joe just rolled his eyes. While Chunji just eyed them. “Ewww~” Ricky grimaced. The other members burst out with laughter.

“Are they laughing because of us?!” she yelled.

Just then, the girls who they longed for came. “Hello~ Sorry we’re late~” So Eun yelled with a sweet smile as she waved at them. L. Joe instantly smiled brightly upon seeing her. Also, Ricky, Changjo and Niel felt really happy to see Min Ri and Min Young.

“Annyeong, ice princess!” Ricky greeted her. Min Young just looked at him, expressionless. “Waah! Did you see that? She looked at me!” Ricky literally jumped with happiness. CAP just sighed and shook his head.

“Hi, Min Ri! You looked so pretty today.” Changjo complimented which made Min Ri to blush.

Niel frowned. “Hey! That’s my line!” he yelled.

So Eun chuckled. When she turned her head, she saw L. Joe staring at her. His stare was penetrating down her soul. She gulped. “W-What’s with you?” she asked.

L. Joe raised an eyebrow. “That’s it?”

“What that’s it?” she asked, confused.

“Okay~ we’re going inside~” Chunji waved as they went inside leaving So Eun and L. Joe behind.

“H- Hey~ don’t leave us~” So Eun reached out but they were already inside. “Come on, L. Joe! Let’s follow them!” she held L. Joe’s hands and pulled him with her but he stopped. “Why?”

“Huh! I waited for you for so long. And you’re just going to greet me with a ‘Hello~ Sorry we’re late~’” he imitated how So Eun said it before.

So Eun gaped at him but still holding his hands, but still, L. Joe’s holds back her soft hands too. “Then what do you want me to do?” she asked. L. Joe smirked and tapped his lips. “Kiss.” Her jaw dropped as she looked around. “What?!”

He puckered his lips. “I’m waiting~”

So Eun remembered the ‘yes’ thing. “Yes.” Although she was embarrassed, she slowly leaned forward and kissed L. Joe’s cheeks. He frowned at her.

“Hey, is that my lips?!” he yelled in outrage. So Eun clamped her palms over his mouth. Meanwhile, the ‘mean girls’ were still eyeing the sweet couple in front of them.

“See? I told you he had a girlfriend.” The other girl told to the leader girl who likes L. Joe.

She made a face and scoffed. “What?! That’s he’s girlfriend? She’s not even y and pretty. She’s ugly.” She spat.

With this, L. Joe’s ears perked up that he actually glared at the girl and walked to her furiously. She pulled So Eun with him. “Hey, L. Joe! Where are we going? The ent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter