Accidentally meeting you

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 : Accidentally meeting you

 

“Unnie! Fighting!” The twins pumped their fists into a ball before their unnie left for her new school.

So Eun clenched her fist, “Fighting!”

This is the first time that she is entering a private school after receiving a scholarship through the help of her best friend. So, she is really happy and grateful about it.  

*Right, where’s my school again? I forgot.* she mumbled as she looked around, nervous. She was already far away from their house and can’t go back to ask, because if she did she’ll sure be late for school.

So Eun is a type of person that could not remember directions easily. That’s why she gets lost most of the time.

Even though, she and her grandmother just went there yesterday before her classes will start, she totally forgot the way.

“Maybe I will see someone as the same school as mine.” She shrugged and started to walk to the nearest bus stop.

Luckily, she saw a guy wearing the uniform from her same school.

*Whoo~ I’m so lucky!* she happily thought as she glanced up the sky and smiled, “Thank-you! I just have to follow him, right?”

The guy irritably entered the bus, stomping his foot with his every step wearing the most frowning and coldest expression.

“Ahjusshi, wait!” So Eun yelled running fast and waving her hands.

The bus’ door was about to close so she has to yell. She huffed and scanned her T-card to pay for bus ride and immediately looked for the guy. *There you are.* she smiled and stood just beside him.

Since the public bus is usually crowded every morning, they have no choice but to stand and hold the pole for balance.

So Eun glanced at his weird wavy bright orange hair. *Is that allowed in school? Such a rebel. And… he looks like a poodle…* So Eun snickered, covering trying hard not to be heard by the poodle.

*I don’t know why my father confiscated my motorcycle! Now I have to ride to awful bus with this weird looking girl beside me! Ugh, how I hate public buses!* He angrily thought as he move away from So Eun inches by inches.

“Why is he moving away? Do I smell?” So Eun smelled herself secretly for any signs of bad odor. *There’s no way! I took a bath! I used my famous watermelon cologne.* she frowned.

 She once more looked at the guy and observed him. And then, her eyes shot wide open with awe.

*Whoa, he’s really handsome. His skin is liked smoother than mine and his nose is so perfect looking like Key’s! He’s like an idol.* So Eun started staring at him with in agape.

This is the first time, So Eun saw such person beside her best friend Key

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter