The great dare

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17: The great dare

 

"What dare are you talking about?" So Eun raised an eyebrow, looking sternfully at Min Hee.

Min Hee crossed her arms, "You must say 'yes' to L. Joe all the time. I mean it, every time." she smirked.

So Eun stared at her for awhile and started laughing, "What kind of dare is that? and what would be your benefits? Didn't you like L. Joe?" she questioned, making Min Hee gaped at her.

"Hey! Will take me seriously! If you succeed, I will take back all my words and apologize to your key oppa. I will also promise not to bother you. How's that?" she steadied herself and once more smirked at her.

So Eun bit her bottom lip, "How long am I going to say 'yes' to him?"

"Until he says you say 'no' to him." Min Hee raised her chin up and crossed her arms. *If Jia sunbaenim knew you and L. Joe became close, she will be the one taking care of you.* she evilly thought, waiting for So Eun's answer.

Since she wants her dignity back, she wants her fellow school mates to give their respect back to her key oppa and for the sake of the twins. She knows this is a bit childish and cliche about the dare things.

She swallowed hard and looked at Min Hee straight in her eyes, "Okay then, I'll accept the dare. Just keep your words, Cha Min Hee." So Eun warned.

Min Hee raised an eyebrow and pretended to be crossing a cross on her left chest, but her other finger we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter