Sneaking a photo

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36: Sneaking a photo

 

After the usual boring classes, So Eun walked out of the school building with a frown and was about to go home when a chocolate lollipop appeared in front of her. She looked at it and saw L. Joe rubbing the back of his neck.

So Eun just blinked.

“Aish! Just take this!” he forcedly handed So Eun the lollipop and took So eun’s books away from her. He jabbled it inside his bag and zipped it close. “Let’s go!” he wore So Eun’s helmet to her and patted the empty space behind him.

So Eun is still a bit hesitant as she held L. Joe’s chocolate gift and hopped on L. Joe’s motorcycle. “Your hands.” He reminded.

“Oh.” So Eun sheepishly wrapped her arms around L. Joe’s waist and rested her cheeks on his back. He smiled in happiness and looked at So Eun’s hand that was tightly holding the candy treat he gave. He sighed in contentment.

He started the engine and zoomed his way out of the school. “Look at the lovebirds.” CAP sighed as he watched L. Joe and So Eun going out of the school. Chunji lowered his head, he feels his heart was breaking into pieces. *Why didn’t I asked her first?*

 

L. Joe and So Eun arrived at the ddeokbukki shop, the twin peered by the door and eavesdropped. “Thanks.” So Eun said as she handed L .Joe’s helmet back to him.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in?” L. Joe raised an eyebrow.

So Eun scoffed. “Why? I’m very busy.” She whined and turned around to get inside when L. Joe blocked her way and showed her a sweet and mindblowing smile.

L. Joe chuckled and pinched her cheeks, “What else, I want to watch my girl.” He went inside the sat down the table nearest to the counter.

So Eun palmed her cheek where L. Joe's pinched her and sighed inward. *Again, that feeling.*

The twins who heard it giggled to themselves. “What are you giggling about?” their grandma appeared, her hands were behind her back bending a little.

The twins bowed and ran back inside the kitchen. Their grandmother saw L. Joe who was smiling while watching So Eun work, “Aigoo…” she shook her head but smiled.

The past working hours, L. Joe just stayed there ordering water and ice cream sandwich many times already. He didn’t even showed any sign of boredom and just watch So Eun’s every move with amusement. Suddenly, L. Joe saw a group of guys smiling while looking at So Eun. He clucked his tongue, took a tissue and rolled it into a ball. He threw it at the guy's head.

When he turned his head, he saw L. Joe resting his chin on the back of his palms with an annoyed pout. He eyed him with his fiery gaze. He pointed So Eun then pointed to himself. “That girl, is mine.” he mouthed. The guys just shrugged and grumpily walked out of the shop. L. Joe scoffed.

The shop closed and the twins went upstairs because they have to study for their upcoming examination. Still, L .Joe was eating his last plate of ddeokbukki.

So eun sat down across L. Joe and rested her chin in her palms. “How long are you going to eat that, arrogant poodle?”  She boredly mumbled.

“Don’t rush my digestive system, ert ahjumma.” He spat with a frown.

So Eun pouted and waited for L. Joe to finish, she can’t close the shop if L. Joe is still there. Because of L. Joe’s slowness, So Eun fell asleep at the table. Her cheeks were at her arms and her long eyelashes cascades down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter