Only look at me

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28: Only look at me

 

Chunji and the mysterious girl entered a movie theatre like a real couple linking with each other's arms.

 

“They really are dating!” So Eun frowned, lowering her ball cap to her face. “Let’s follow them!”

 

“Aish…” L. Joe sighed.

 

“Ms. Two tickets to what those two bought.” She smiled and the ticket girl was looking at her weirdly.

 

“Here, enjoy the movie.” She slid two tickets of a horror movie. So Eun gasped and suddenly turned white.

 

“The payment, please?” the ticket girl raised an eyebrow.

 

So Eun looked at L. Joe who was like telling, I have no money. Please pay for me first look.

He rolled his eyes and took his wallet out again, “I can’t believe that I’m paying again.” He gave the payment to the ticket girl who was actually giving him flirty smile and look. L. Joe coldly stared at her waiting for his change.

 

So Eun and L. Joe entered the cinema, it’s not starting yet that’s why they still could see where did Chunji and the mystery girl sat down.

 

“She took her hat off already! Let’s go, L. Joe!” she walked through the aisle when suddenly the lights turned off. “Kyaa!~” So Eun screamed causing for L. Joe to ran immediately to her.

 

“Where are you?” L. Joe asked, scanning the dark room for her.

 

“I’m here.” With the sound of So Eun’s voice, L. Joe found her and held her hand. He walked close to her that there was no space between them.

 

L. Joe looked down at her, “Are you alright? Why did you scream?” L. Joe asked worriedly, he didn’t notice he was tightly holding So Eun’s soft little hands.

 

“Yeah, I’m alright. I just get startled with the sudden blackout.” She giggled, quite embarassed as she lightly scratched her head.

 

“You babo! You made so…” he cut his sentence and stared softly at her scared face, *You made me so freaking worried.*

 

L. Joe and So Eun sat down behind Chunji and the girl, but they we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter