So Eun's Prince

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: So Eun's Prince

 

After classes, So Eun kept her word and started doing community service for the first week. She was right, L. Joe’s not going to do the work because she took all of them.

She sweeps the dried leaves outside, mopped and swept the classrooms that scheduled for her and L. Joe, and her favorite of all, watering the flowers at the school’s rooftop.

“Grow well, dear flowers.” So Eun chimed while watering the thirsty freesia flowers from being under the sun this whole afternoon.

“Aish, that arrogant poodle! It’s also he’s fault! But why am I the only one suffering?! My shoulder hurts.” So Eun rotated her arms backward when accidentally she stricken someone behind her.

“Ow.” The guy covered her face with his hands. So Eun worriedly spun around. “Omo, aigoo. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I didn’t know you were there.”

The guy slowly tilted his head up and beautifully smiled. So Eun’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped opened.

 *thump… thump… thump…*

“It’s alright. It does not hurt that much.” His musical and sweet voice rang So Eun’s heart and mind like a blast. Chunji looked at So Eun and raised an eyebrow. He stretched his arms and touched So Eun’s forehead.

So Eun flinched and her heart started to race, “Are you sick? You looked red.” He asked, also touching his own forehead to compare the temperature.

So Eun stepped back and moved away from Chunji, “I’m alright! I-I’m not sick!” she awkwardly laugh while Chunji watched her and let out sweet chuckle.

“You are cute.” Chunji said. So Eun choked on her spit, “M-mwoh?! C-cute? M-me?” So Eun stuttered pointing to herself.

“Yeah, see? You’re doing your cuteness again.” Chunji giggled as he stepped closer to the freesia and affectionately watched them.

So Eun face palmed her burning cheeks

“Are you the one watering these flowers?” he asked. So Eun snapped out of her daze and straightened up.

“N-no, I just started today because of community service.” So Eun admitted, scratching her head. Chunji let out a heartily chuckle.

“You’re late on your first day, huh?”

“No, second day.”

Chunji spun around and looked at her, “You one lazy kid.” he winked and went back watching the freesia.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter