Annoying ert Ahjumma!

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 : Annoying ert Ahjumma!

 

So Eun arrived at school on time. “Yes, I made it.” She smiled brightly as she saw her new school, possible new friends, new teachers, new surroundings and new rules she needs to follow.

As she walk by the hallway looking for her locker, she was very awed how the school is really nice. It’s not too shabby and not too prestigious, just normal for middle class students.

But there’s no doubt it’s much better than her old school.

 And this is what she liked about it.

While searching for her locker, she accidentally bumped into a random girl.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” So Eun bowed and looked up to see a pretty and ulzzang like girl. Not smiling, but frowning.

She hissed and bumped into her shoulders. “Watch it, you newbie.”

So Eun stared blankly and held her shoulders. “Wow, thanks for the warm welcome.” She rolled her eyes, sighed and turned right and saw her locker.

*143*

She opened her empty locker and put her few books inside it.

 

“Kyaaaaaaaa~ it’s Teen Top!”      “L. Joe you’re so hot!”                “Ricky sshi! Kyopta!”          “CAP hi!!”          “Changjo, Niel, annyeong!! Greet us!”

(A/N: Chunji’s not here yet, but he’s also a member of Teen Top ^^)

 

Girls started screaming and running along the hallway. Because of so many people, So Eun was forced to hug her own locker. “Ow.” She pouted as she rubbed her forehead when she was bumped into her locker’s door. She bent back to see the commotion and what was that teen top thing.

She last seen this kind of scene during the airing of the dramas Boys over flowers and Princess Hours.

“Whoa, I can’t believe these kind of things really happen in real life” So Eun mumbled bending a little more to see a better view.

Then, there was 5 young guys dazzlingly walking the hallway, a cute guy who was waving at the girls with his really cute features, a big, tall guy smiling while talking with a doe eye guy and a brown haired guy, and finally a really familiar bright orange wavy hair walking with an unreadable expression on his face.

So Eun brightened and waved her hand, “Chingu! Arrogant Poodle!~ Annyeong~” she yelled. L. Joe heard the familiar annoying voice and spun around with expressionless eyes.

 So Eun was happily waving her hand while the fan girls were already glaring at her.

“I can’t believe this.” L. Joe helplessly mumbled. His other friends noticed it and tapped him on his shoulder.

“Hyung? We're going to class,” Niel said while Changjo and Ricky waved at their hyungs goodbye. L. Joe nodded once while CAP just disappeared out of no where.

L. Joe just stared at So Eun then entered his room without any word.

So Eun frowned. “Aigoo… How cold.” She shook her head and closed her locker.

She entered the same classroom as L. Joe and he cannot believe that she’s here again. He’s thinking he must be the unluckiest person on earth right now.

So Eun looked around the clean classroom, the chairs were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter