Summer Vacation

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 46: Summer Vacation

 

So Eun was sipping on her iced coffee while reading a book under a shady tree at their school grounds. Her feet were waggling while giddily turning the pages. She laughed heartily after reading a funny part, “Hahaha! That was funny.” She sips on her drink again when someone pecks her cheeks, “Oh!” she blinked in surprise as she saw L. Joe smiling down at her.

“Surprised?” he sweetly smiled.

So Eun shook her head. “Not really.”

“Psh.” L. Joe sat down in front of So Eun and fanned something in front of him. But it seemed like So Eun didn’t noticed him. So, he showed it in front of her face.

“Yah~” So Eun whined but after seeing it, her eyes widened in surprise, “What… is this for?” she held the two plane tickets and raised an eyebrow.

L. Joe lazily put his hands behind his head and lay down So Eun’s lap. “Early honeymoon,” he shrugged and flashed a smirk, “I can’t wait for our wedding already.”

So Eun slapped his arm with a frown. “I’m serious, Lee Byunghun.” She sternly said. L. Joe innocently blinked at her. He interwined his fingers behind So Eun’s neck and pulled down her face near to him. So Eun gasped as their faces were so close. She could already feel his breath to her lips.

She swallowed hard. “Y-Yah! You’re not going to let me go?!” she threatened.

L. Joe chuckled and gazed at her eyes. “We’re going on a summer vacation. I already bought plane tickets for us. No backing out.” He shook his head. So Eun pulled out and huffed. “Do you think my grandmother with let me?” she questioned.

“She just did.” L. Joe sat up with an assuring smile. “Huh?” So Eun raised an eyebrow.

“I already told it to your grandmother, because she’s going with us and the twin.” He smugly said. So Eun’s jaw dropped. As expected from a rich family he just bought his whole family a plane ticket to a tropical country.

So Eun puffed her cheeks. “I bet my key oppa won’t let me.” She shook her head, sure about it.

L. Joe chuckled. “You’re wrong, because he’s also going with us. He’s actually the most excited about it.” She gaped at him, really amazed how he planned it really well, “Teen Top’s coming, your best friend and family’s coming.”

He leaned in close to her and smirked. “Everything’s planned. And you are going with me, ert ahjumma.”

“You paid for all the tickets?!” she asked.

“Of course, not! I just bought you and your family. The others paid for themselves.”

She looked at the plane ticket once more. “And we’re going to…”

L. Joe raised his hands up the air. “…Philippines!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter