Friends with Benefits

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6 : Friends with Benefits

 

Lunch time, So Eun was pleading to her best friend Key to remove their detention.

“Oppa, please… forgive me. Just this time, don’t send us to detention! Come on, it’s just the second day!” So Eun whined, swaying Key’s hand back and forth.

Key pushed her forehead with his finger and frowned, “You’re right. It’s just the second day,”

 So Eun smiled widely, assuming a help from her kind oppa.

 Key continued, “That’s why I really need to punish bad students. And the President was the one who caught the both of you, not me. And what did I told you about getting in trouble?” Key raised an eyebrow.

So Eun’s smile ended up with a pout, “I’m sorry, oppa. I won’t do it anymore. I promise!”

Key grabbed two trays and hand one to So Eun, “Yeah, right. And thanks to you, we caught L. Joe for the first time. And… sorry, I have to rights to separate detentions.”

“Oppa, you’re the vice president! Do something about it.” So Eun whined, still trying her best aegyo with her best friend as she rested her chin on key’s shoulders batting her lashes.

Key pushed So Eun’s forehead away from him, “I’m so moved by your aegyo now, but sorry So Eun. I can’t do that, friends with benefits, huh?” Key smirked and pulled the whining So Eun to get foods.

So Eun still tries her best to please Key, but she still can’t do it. So Eun’s pleading and aegyo would only work on Key outside the school.

 

Meanwhile, at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter