Meet the Best Friend

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2 : Meet the Bestfriend

 

 

“Ding Dong~” A warm and manly voice came from outside. Min min twins immediately ran towards the door together and opened it. They were really expecting someone every time of this day.   “Key oppa~” Min ri yelped as she jumped and gave key a tight bear hug. “You look more handsome!” she complimented.   Key pinched her nose, “Sorry, I don't have money.”    Min Ri pouted.   Key smiled and ruffled Min ri’s hair, while min young gave him a sweet smile. Key frowned a little knowing that his best friend’s not there to welcome him.   “Oh! Min ri-ah, Min young-ah! I’m so happy you welcomed me! Wow, how about my best friend!?” key yelled, purposely shouting it for So Eun to hear from upstairs.       Silence…       Key sighed, “Seriously, where the hell is my best friend?” key pouted a little looking at the twins who pointed upstairs.   “Unnie is really sad right now.” Min young said in low and soft voice. Min Ri nodded.   “Wae?” key raised an eyebrow.   Min ri gestured his key oppa to bent down a little to her height and whispered something in his ears. Min young also moved a little closer.   “Halamoni, said So Eun unnie cannot attend school this year and this is the reason why she is so sad.”   Key softened and looked upstairs, “Can I talk to her?”   min min twins nodded at once and led key in front of So Eun’s door, “Oppa, you haven’t forgot the password yet, right?” Min young said raising an eyebrow.   So Eun’s room has a password before she opens it. Just for fun though.   “Psh, of course! I’m her best friend since she made that silly password.” He proudly said.   The twins smiled and gave Key a fighting sign before going down the stairs.   First, key made a soft knock…   “Lee?!” So Eun yelled from her room.   Key rolled his eyes and sighed, “Min Ho!”   So Eun opened the door gloomily, “Oppa…” So Eun groaned, she's going to cry anytime with the sound of her voice.   “Yah,” key yelled making So Eun’s eyelids flickered in surprise.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter