Cold cheeks

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26: Cold cheeks

 

“L. Joe! Sorry! I’m late!” So Eun yelled waving her hands as she ran to L. Joe who was waiting for her for almost 30 minutes already.

She held her knees while catching her breath.

“You’re so late, ert ahjumma.” L. Joe growled but he was actually smiling. Good thing, So Eun’s not looking. L. Joe was stunned how cute and pretty So Eun is with her casual clothes.

Her hair was tied in a messy bun and she’s wearing a loose off shoulder pink sweater, black sleeveless and jeans partnered with her white dr. martens shoes.

So Eun straightened up and let a breath escaped her lips once more. “I’m sorry.”

L. Joe’s expression changed again, “I wasted my 30 minutes standing here you know that?! My cheeks were frozen already!”

So Eun frowned at him.

 She rubbed her hands together and let the friction made a heat, she blew her hot breath to her hands and then she placed her hands on both L. Joe’s cold cheeks.

L. Joe’s heart skipped a beat and his eye widened in surprise, now his body is getting warm now. He thinks he’s blushing already and he doesn’t know if So Eun was already noticing it and hoping she’s not.

“You’re right. You are cold. I’m sorry.” So Eun said, still palming L. Joe’s cheeks.

Seems like time had stopped and L. Joe’s heart was kept pounding loudly on his chest. He now thinks that he’s in-love with this ert ahjumma. But he’s still not sure, he still haven’t feels what falling in-love likes yet.

So Eun took her hands off L. Joe cheeks, “There? Better now? Shocks, you have so many complain. Let’s go buy ingredients!” she started to walk while L. Joe was still stunned and his feelings for So Eun were still sinking inside his mind.

“Yah! L. Joe sshi! C’mon! Time is gold!” she called. He instantly snapped out of his dazed and followed So Eun behind.

“What should we make? Strawberry? Vanilla? Mocha? Cheesecake?” So Eun excitedly enumerated flavours of cake she want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter