Jia’s first plan: Scare So Eun

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 32: Jia's first plan: Scare So Eun

 

So Eun was walking down the hallway while tightly hugging her books, she already have a feeling that someone was following her. So, she walked faster.

But before she could walk any faster, someone grabbed her arm and slammed her into the wall.

“Ow.” She shut her eyes closed because of the pain on her back. She opened her eyes and saw 4 girls standing before her. Tall, scary looking and y girls.

“Is this the girl, L. Joe chose over Jia? Tch. How pity.” A long black haired girl spat.

So Eun blinked and looked up, “Who… are you?”

The petite girl who has a short brown curly hair appeared from behind and grabbed So Eun’s collar causing for So Eun to dropped her books. She found herself having a hard time breathing because of the tight hold.

She’s sensing what’s happening right now, she’s getting bullied. She glared back at her even though she’s feeling a little scared, “What?! You don’t know us? We are you’re…” she pulled So Eun close and whispered it on her ears, “Worst nightmare!”

She pushed So Eun to the ground and So Eun scratched her elbow and started bleeding.

The long black haired girl stepped on her books and bent down her height, she pulled So Eun’s long hair, “You… don’t interfere with Jia. You’ll get hurt, araso?!”

So Eun smirked and pried her hands off her, “Why don’t you tell Jia sunbaenim to confront me herself, does she really need backers?!” she growled under her breath.

They grew pissed and slapped So Eun, “Yah, Jun Ri ah. Jia said don’t hurt her, just scare her.” The other girl whispered, holding back her hand.

“She made me do it. Aish! Let’s go!” she kicked her books further and her members followed her. The girl who stopped Jun Ri stopped and looked at So Eun who was still on the ground holding her numb cheeks.

So Eun was staring into the ground and chuckled, but tears were welled up in her eyes. She grabbed her books and carried them again. So Eun tried to stand up but she started crying, “My parents never hurt me before.”

She digged her face into her arms and cried. Not because she’s scared of the girls she encountered, but also to the fact that she remembered how her father treats her mother before.

 

After crying herself out, she didn’t attend her last two subjects and just went back to the classroom on dismissal.

L. Joe was so pissed that she didn’t even show up or even picked her phone when he was calling. He was worried thinking about So Eun all the time. Her bag was still there, so L. Joe decided to just wait for her.

So Eun entered the room while L. Joe was waiting for her, “Yah! Where did you go?!” he frustatedly asked.

So Eun looked at him with soft eyes, even L. Joe’s mood instantly changes seeing So Eun’s eyes like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter