A Date with Him

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: A Date with Him

 

It was another fine day. As usual, So Eun woke up really late. The twin burst inside their room and jumped up and down her bed. This caused for her to fall at the ground. She opened her eyes furiously. “Why did you jumped into my bed?!” she yelled.

The twin just giggled and shook her. “Eonni! Guess who’s downstairs.” Min Rin wiggled her brows. So Eun frowned and covered her face with a pillow.

“I don’t want to know. Let me sleep!” she whined. But the twin pulled her up.

“Your other boyfriend is downstairs.” Min Young whispered and gave her a smile.

So Eun’s fully awake now. She faced the twin with wide eyes. “Who is downstairs?”

“His name’s Chunji, right?” Min Rin asked Min Young who nodded her head, “I always see him recently around our shop and he’s friends with L. Joe, right?” She tapped her finger on her chin. So Eun chocked in her own spit.

*What is he doing here? It’s Saturday.* she thought as she looked at her calendar.

She stepped out of her room and walked downstairs and there she saw Chunji sitting at the chair of their shop. The twin pushed her. “Just go, eonni!” they giggled.

“Ow!” she stumbled downstairs.

Chunji turned his head and sweet smile formed his lips as soon as he saw her. So Eun warily walked to him as she scratched her head. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

Chunji stood up and walked to her. This made So Eun to stepped back with his fast pace. “Don’t move.” He ordered. With this, So Eun stopped from her pose. Chunji took his handphone out and snapped a picture of her. “Cute. A girl really looks pretty every morning.” He chuckled.

So Eun gaped. “Yah!” she squeaked and fixed her bed hair. Chunji looked down at her and met eyes. This made So Eun to blink in surprise and shut up. *What’s wrong? I feel so nervous.* she scolded herself.

He bent down her height. “Date me.”

Seemed like So Eun’s mind and heart blasts with wonderful and colorful fireworks. She swallowed hard and looked down her outfit. Chunji chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’m willing to wait here.” He said.

The twin who was eavesdropping by the stairs giggled. “Oh my, our eonni’s charms were really awesome!” Min Ri whispered.

“But how about the other guy?” Min Young asked. Min Ri gaped.

“You’re right!” she snapped her fingers.

After So Eun washed up and changed. She fixed herself in front of the mirror. “Wait. L. Joe’s my boyfriend right now.” She mumbled. “Psh, it’s just fake, right? It’s fine.” She shrugged and continued making herself presentable for Chunji.

 She ran downstairs and saw Chunji’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter