I’m your boyfriend, not him!

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39: I'm your boyfriend, not him!

 

Tomorrow morning, after the hectic and busy Valentine's day, So Eun walked to the cafeteria and saw L. Joe leaning against the wall of their classroom.

“What are you doing here?” she asked as she walked close to him.

L. Joe frowned. “What else, waiting for you.” He casually shrugged. So Eun stared at him, she’s not yet really used of L. Joe treating her like this.

She is now confused, if L. Joe’s just doing this to get rid of Jia or not. She sighed.

“Check your phone.” L. Joe pointed So eun’s handphone which is she holding.

She looked down and showed her phone to him. “My phone?” L. Joe nodded and pretended to be looking at something else.

She unlocked her phone and saw a new message with a different name sender. “My hot boyfriend?!” She shook her head and opened the message.

Eat lunch with me. – my hot boyfriend ♥

She frowned. “Why do you have to text it? You could just ask me.” So Eun shrugged as she put her phone back inside her pocket.

L. Joe smirked at her, “Because I want you to see my new caller id.” He winked and grabbed So Eun by her wrist. “How do you like it? Suits me, huh?” he gave her a smug look.

“Psh, not really. I’ll change it later.” She smirked back.

L. Joe gaped at her and they stopped from walking. “Don’t you dare. How come you put hearts beside Key’s name and CHUJI’S name?” he exploded, giving Chunji’s name emphasis.

So Eun put her arms on her waist. “And why are you looking at someone’s phone like that? I bet my name’s ert ahjumma on your phone!” she snatched his phone from his hand.

“Hey! Give it back!” L. Joe reached for it but So Eun ran away like a child. “Yah!” L. Joe chased her. So Eun ran inside the girl’s restroom and locked herself inside the cubicle.

L .Joe was about to go inside too but he saw girls staring at him. “Sorry.” He scratched his head and just leaned against the wall outside.

*Wait till I get you. What if she saw it?! Aish!!* He kicked the hard wall and hurt himself. “Ow!” he held his aching foot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter