SPECIAL CHAPTER~

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER~

 

While So Eun and the twin were happily popcorn in front of the TV screen, watching their favorite noontime show, their halamoni turned the TV off and sat down beside So Eun.

“What’s the matter, halamoni?” So Eun dusted her hands and handed the bowl of popcorn back to the twin.

Their halamoni gave a weak smile and held So Eun’s hand tightly. “Your mom just called.”

So Eun’s eyes widened in shock. Also the twins who were really shocked changed their sitting position so that they could hear their conversation clearer.

“She said that… she wants to get you back.” Their halamoni softly spoke.

So Eun didn’t know what to say. She’s confused right now. Why all of the sudden? But only one thing is on her mind, she won’t leave the twin and her halamoni. They become her family now. “I don’t care. She already left me. I don’t need her.” She bitterly said.

Their halamoni pressed her hands tightly to So Eun. “So Eun ah, look at me,” she waited for her to look at her eyes. And when So Eun did, she continued. “Please give your mother a chance. Hear her explanation why she left you. Don’t jump into conclusions yet.”

The twin nodded in agreement. Although they were sad that there would be possibilities that So Eun will leave the house, they still want her to be happy with her real parent.

“You’ll meet her tomorrow. Have a good talk. Fix everything.” Her halamoni hugged her and kissed her forehead.

So Eun sighed as she slumped back to her seat and contemplated about it. The twin drove closer to her. “Just meet her, eonni. I bet she has valid reasons why she left you at the orphanage.” Min Rin said.

“Don’t worry. If it didn’t go well, we’re always here.” Min Young slung an arm around Min Ri’s neck and they both smiled.

So Eun smiled back and hugged her twin tightly. She’s going to meet her mother. And whatever happens, she still has a place to comeback.

 

------------------

 

Tomorrow has come, So Eun nervously walked inside a café and searched for her mother. There were so many women inside the shop and she doesn’t really remember what her mom looks like. She’ll just depend on how she feels.

Suddenly, a woman was staring at her. So Eun met eyes with her and her heart immediately responded. *Is that her?* her hands were starting to shake and get cold. She can’t move from her place right now. As she looks at the woman, they have these same pretty eyes, pinkish lips and the same nose. The woman abruptly stood up and hugged her.

“Omo! Omo daughter. Is that you? I’m so happy! You've grown up so well!” she tightly hugged her with tears on her eyes. So Eun didn’t know what to do, but she didn’t notice that she’s already crying as well. The warmth of a mother’s hug is really different. She feels like she’s a baby again, her mom cradling her to sleep.

 After the dramatic meeting, they sat across the table. So Eun was looking at a different guy beside her mother. It’s not her father, definitely not him.

“Honey, what would you like? Do you like strawberry parfait?” her mom enthusiastically asked.

“I think it’s better if you introduced me to her first.” The guy said. Her mom gasped and held hands with the guy beside her.

So Eun’s eyes flickered at the moment then back to them. “So Eun, this my husband, Kang Doohyun.” The guy respectfully bowed at her. So Eun bowed bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter