Fatherly Advice

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 53: Fatherly Advice

 

It was Sunday morning, So Eun was sweeping outside their shop when a black car screech a stop behind her. She stopped from sweeping and peered by the black tinted window. It winded down and there she saw L. Joe’s father.

“Goodmorning, can I have tea with you? This won’t take long.” he politely offered. So Eun nodded her head as she went inside the car and it drove to the nearest tea shop.

So Eun was covering the menu to her face. “Don’t be shy to choose anything you want.” Mr. Lee gladly said. She nodded her head and looked around the place. The bodyguards were scattered around.

“Really. How rich L. Joe is?” she asked herself. Since then, she always knew that he’s rich. She doesn’t know how rich.

After giving their orders, L. Joe’s father spoke. “I’m sorry for the rude approach last time.” He made a little bow making So Eun to panic a little.

 “N-No, it’s fine.” She smiled and leaned back her chair.

Mr. Lee added a little sugar at his tea. “You know, these past few days, my son really changed a lot,” He smiled and sipped in his drink. “He changed extremely for the better,” He continued. So Eun doesn’t why he’s saying that to her. “I know it’s all because of you.” He looked at So Eun who chocked on her drink.

“M-Me?”

Mr. Lee nodded. “Yeah, You’re his current girlfriend, right?”

So Eun sheepishly nodded, a bit shy to admit it. “Well, L. Joe is really arrogant when I first met him. Until now, it’s just that, he’s really sweet and kind. He’s like a pineapple, he may look hard and spiky outside, but really sweet inside.” She smiled and sipped on her tea about the reality.

Mr. Lee smiled. Somehow, seeing So Eun really happy like that makes him bit guilt. “That kid is really stubborn. He always gets what he wants.”

So Eun nodded, she can’t argue with that. “Ms. So Eun, thank-you for being a good girlfriend to my son.” Mr. Lee said.

She bowed with a smile.

“But please, break up with him.”

So Eun’s eyes slightly widened a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter