Unexpected Confession

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 42: Unexpected Confession 

 

So Eun cleared and stood up. “I said I’m not. Go and marry her, I don’t really care. I’m going now.” She was about to go when L. Joe grabbed her wrist back. So Eun looked down and saw L. Joe resting his chin in his arms. His knees were propped as he stared blankly at the ground.

 “I missed you.” He softly said.

So Eun’s heart pumped hard after hearing those three words coming from L. Joe’s mouth. She just stared at him and swallowed hard.

L. Joe just kept looking at the ground. “Please don’t do this to me. I’m getting crazy not seeing you for even a minute. And you hurt me every time you say Chunji with your own lips. You hurt me when you’re with Key. You hurt me when you said that you don’t care even if I marry Jia.”

So Eun stared at him with soft and tender eyes. She can’t believe what this happening right now. Is L. Joe confessing to her? She’s waiting for the words and moment to sink in her mind.

L. Joe chuckled, still holding back So Eun’s wrist. He feels that if he let go of this hands, he might miss her again. “I must be crazy. I’ve fallen for a ert ahjumma.”

So Eun’s eyes widened slowly, she opened but no words came out.

L .Joe looked up and gave her a sweet, tender looking smile. “I love you, Ha So Eun. Can you be my official girlfriend?”

Seems like fireworks blasts So Eun’s mind. She felt a sudden feeling of giddiness and her face was slowly turning into pink. She felt those little butterflies in her tummy that the twins always tell her. And finally, she knows what the feeling was.

L. Joe smiled. “I know you’re going to say yes.” He pulled down So Eun back to him, cupped her cheeks and connected his lips into hers. Her eyes slowly popped wide opened in shocked. This seems like time has slowed down.

With one split moment, their lips were connected like a perfect puzzle piece. So Eun cannot believe what’s happening right now. All she knows that L. Joe’s warm and tender lips were in hers and one thing is for sure. She totally has fallen for him too.

She slowly closed her eyes and let the magic happened.

They slowly leaned back together and stared at each other’s eyes. L. Joe let out a soft chuckled as he brushed his thumb to her cheeks. “Our first kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter