Baking Partners

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Baking Partners

 

It’s time for Economics class and their petite but pretty teacher entered the class.

 

“Class! Quiet!” she slammed her palm into the desk and the noisy students took their seats and hushed at once. “I know all of you is been waiting for this day to come. Next meeting, we’ll start baking a cake!” she enthusiastically announced.

 

The class became really lively and some were very excited about it.

 

But the most excited person right now, is no other than the chocolate freak, So Eun.

 

She clasped her hands together and her eyes sparkled in excitement, “Yes! Finally! I’ve been waiting for this!”

 

L. Joe who was sitting beside her, smiled as she watched So Eun with amusement. “Childish  ert ahjumma.” He whispered.

 

“Class, start choosing your baking partners already.” The teacher announced.

 

So Eun’s smile fades in an instant, “Eh? Why does it have to be partners?” she mumbled as she looked around the class who were running and grabbing their partners already.

 

Min Hee made little steps to L. Joe, “Opp-“ “No.” L. Joe instantly answered.

 

So Eun looked around, she didn’t know that L. Joe was just waiting for her to tell him she wanted to be partners. Of course, So Eun doesn’t like to be partners with him, knowing that he won’t help him like the community service.

 

Then, she spotted and nerd guy sitting alone at the back part of the room. He was also looking around anxiously looking for a possible partner. L. Joe saw it and went into panic mode.

 

So Eun brightened and was about to stand and go ask him if he wants to be partners when L. Joe pulled her hand down.

 

“Uh?” she looked down and saw L. Joe looking at her expressionless. His chin was resting on his palm. “Why?” she raised an eyebrow.

 

L. Joe rolled his eyes and sighed. “Aish. Why do you always have to be this stupid?” So Eun gaped, “Eh?!”

 

L. Joe nodded his head once and pointed So Eun’s shoelaces were un-tied. She looked down and open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter