Reality

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 15: Reality

 

After classes, So Eun ran her way to the ddeokbukki shop to help her grandma and her little sisters to work again.

“I’m here!” So Eun huffed and puffed after arriving at the place. The twins greeted her happily and gave her apron.

“Unnie-ah, don’t you have assignments to do?” Min young asked removing her Unnie’s backpack while Min ri was tying her apron on her back.

“I don’t have. Were still in the orientation process. Don’t worry about me!” So Eun smiled and patted her chest proudly. The twins giggled with their Unnie’s cheerfulness. She always sets the spirits up every time she works.

So Eun walked to her grandmother who was fanning herself at the counter, watching the business. She bowed respectfully and kissed her grandmother’s cheeks. “Halamoni, you need to rest. Let us handle this one.” So Eun beamed.

“Aigoo,” her grandmother stood up and held her aching back, “Are you sure? I think I really need a rest.” So Eun nodded her head and led her grandmother upstairs.

Soon, customers came continuously since it’s already the time when people were taking a break from work or dismissal from classes.

“Min young-ah! This is for table 5!” So Eun yelled. Min young ran and served the orders to the Ahjusshis who were longing for their tasty ddeokbukki.

Then, a group of familiar noisy girls entered the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter