You have to trust me

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 41: You have to trust me 

 

So Eun was ordered by her grandmother to get her some rice cakes and chilli paste at the supermarket. “I’ll be back in an hour!” So Eun yelled, wearing her boots. She stepped out of the cold weather and walked to the supermarket.

She was walking along the Myeongdong Street when she remembered L. Joe and the stalking date happened that time. She softened and suddenly missed him already. She shook her head. “What are you thinking, So Eun?!”

On the other hand, L. Joe was walking with his earphones plugged in his ears. He has no sleep since him and So Eun started to get distant with each other. He misses her so bad that he feels like he’s going to get crazy.

He then saw an accessory shop and stopped from walking. He peeked by the glass window with a small smile and stared at the pink ribbon headband that caught his attention. “This would fit her perfectly.” He said under his breath, imagining So Eun wearing the headband.

He smiled and straightened himself up. Smiling, he entered the accessory shop and bought the headband.

So Eun was carrying the heavy plastic of rice cakes and chilli paste with both hands. She was struggling on how heavy it is. “Aigoo… this is so heavy.” She cried and focused on how she will take a grip on the plastic.

Then, she didn’t know two slightly drunken guys were walking her way. The plastic bag broke and the bottle of chilli paste broke and it splat on the guy’s perfectly white shoes. Her eyes widened in horror. “Omona. I’m really sorry.”

She ran to the guy and wiped the chilli paste with her own bare hands. The guy who was really pissed glared down at her. “Don’t you know how much this costs me?!” he growled. This made So Eun to get a little scared.

She blinked and continued wiping the chilli paste. “I’m sorry.”

“Yah! Pay for this!”

So Eun frowned and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter