I'm sorry, Chunji.

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 44: I'm sorry, Chunji.

 

While So Eun is busy wiping the empty tables, she received a text message from Chunji.

Can you go out for while? I’m here outside. – Chunji.

She smiled and inserted her handphone inside her apron’s pocket. She happily skipped outside and saw Chunji kicking a stone. “Chunji shhi~” she called. With her voice, Chunji can’t help but to smile as he spun around and greeted her back.

Chunji walked closer to So Eun and bent her level. He fixed So Eun’s messed bangs and smiled. “Pretty busy?”

So Eun’s ears turned pink as she held her bangs shyly. “A little. Customers have been very slow these past few days.” She shrugged, looking at the half empty ddeokbukki shop. She sighed and made little circles with her toes. “What brings you here?” she asked.

Chunji flinched, “Erm,” he rubbed the back of his neck, “Are you going to believe me if I say that I just happen to walk by this street?”

She chuckled and linked her hands together behind her back. “No.” she shook her head.

They both ended up laughing with each other. Chunji composed himself. “Okay, you got me. I came here because I want to see you.” He admitted. So Eun’s laugh slowly turned into a cough.

“Eh?”

“Are you busy? Can I buy you a hot coffee and little night walk?” he offered. So Eun looked behind and saw just two tables of occupied customers.

“Erm…” she looked at her watch. They were about to close the shop soon. “Okay. But can you wait until our shop closes?”

Chunji nodded his head and followed So Eun behind.

 

After Chunji waited for So Eun to close their shop, they decided to go for a night walk.

“Here.” He handed her a hot cup of coffee. So Eun placed her lips at the lid and took a sip, “Careful it’s hot!” Chunji reminded, but he was too late, So Eun burnt her tongue already.

“Ow.” She fanned her tongue with a cute expression on her face. Chunji chuckled as he watched her doing that.

“You’re so cute, So Eun.”

She looked up at him still her tongue stuck out. She met Chunji’s captivating eyes and felt this feeling when she first had a crush on him. She laughed awkwardly and scratched her head. “Thanks for always saying that to me. It never fails to make me smile.”

With So Eun’s smile, he totally forgot every thing around him except for the only person beside him. The girl he likes on their first meeting, his Ms. Cute freesia.

A cold wind blew and So Eun’s hair flew on her face, “Aigoo…” she tried to maintain her long hair behind her. But someone caught her hands, she looked up and it was Chunji. He curled her hair behind her ear. “T-Thanks,”

Chunji stared at her eyes, “So Eun, I…”

*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter