It's all because of you!

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4 : It's all because of you!

 

The following day, So Eun huffed and puffed when she arrived at the school, unfortunately, the gates were already closed.

She heaved a deep sigh and looked up the huge closed gate, “Crap. I’m late. How can I explain this to key oppa.”

A flash of a familiar orange haired guy caught her eyes. “Oh! It’s arrogant poodle! I mean chingu.”

She turned her head right and saw L. Joe preparing himself to climb up the huge bricked wall at the back of the school.

“Yah, Arrogant Poodle! Chingu!~” yelled So Eun. She smiled and waved at L. Joe telling him to stop. So Eun thinks maybe L. Joe could help her go inside the school too.

He flipped his hair and gave her a so-what look.

L. Joe threw his bag over the wall first and with a sharp movement, L. Joe was on the top the huge wall and coolly jumped down. He picked his bag up, dusted his hands and left.

So Eun was so amazed and replayed how he did that on her mind and planning to copy him. If it’s the only way to get inside the school, then she has to do it.

She threw her bag over first like L. Joe.

Success…

Now herself...

She inhaled deeply and rubbed her nose. She held the bricks tightly and lifted herself up.

She did it and was on top of the huge wall. “Whoa! I did it!” she cheered.

 Her jaw dropped when she saw how high she has to jump to the ground.

 “Oh no,” So Eun felt dizzy and swallowed. Her forehead is sweating cold bullets. “Key-oppa…” She whined and closed her eyes, tears threatening were to fall.

“Yah, Why are you trying things you can’t do!?” An familiar voice rang her ears. She opened her eyes and her eyes brightened in hope.

“A- arrogant poodle! I mean, Chingu!” she yelped, “H-Help me…” she cooed and bit her bottom lip.

With a pleading look, So Eun made her best pity expression. Hope it works to him because her pity looks never fails her.

L. Joe rolled his eyes, but when he tilted his head up, he saw something that is not supposed to be seen. “Aish! My eyes!” he covered his eyes and turned back.

So Eun looked down and saw her short skirt. She turned extremely red and yelped, “Just help me!”

L. Joe emotionlessly stared at her and sighed, “You ert Ahjumma! You are really trying to seduce me, aren’t you? Who still wore like that kind of undergarment? Ahjumma.” he spat.

So Eun bit her lip in embarrassment, “YOU ARROGANT POODLE!” she growled.

Birds from trees flew with the force of her tingling voice.

L. Joe heaved a deep sigh, “Okay, okay,” He opened his arms and looked up at So Eun, “Jump. I’ll catch you.”

For a moment, So Eun stared at his eyes. She knows it was jus their second meeting, but there is something in him that made her to trust him. The way L. Joe looked at her seems different and captivating.

So Eun snapped out of it, “B-But it’s too high! I don’t want my bones to be broken yet!”

“Then why did you climbed up?! You think your cool as me?!”

So Eun pouted and tightly closed her eyes. L. Joe picked his bag up again and was about to retreat, “Okay, if you want, you can stay there forever.”

“Wait! I’ll jump!”

L. Joe stopped and dropped his bag on the ground again.

*I can’t believe I’m doing this. Really annoying.* he thought as he opened his arms widely and waited for So Eun to take her jump, when L. Joe heard footsteps.

 “Yah! ert Ahjumma! Student council were roaming! If we get caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter