It's an ice pan

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: It's an ice pan

 

The next day…

It was So Eun’s lunch time also the other students who has the same year as her.

 She still didn’t made friends, since no one dares to talk to her because they know she’s friends with the Vice President and because of the bad image she made on her first day.

But the real truth is, So Eun doesn’t care even if she has no friends. As long as Key, her grandmother, her twin sister’s with her. There’s nothing to be worried about.

 She decided to eat her favorite chocolate chip flavored ice pan. “Whoa, this is really tasty!”

So Eun giddily ate her ice pan on an empty bench behind the school, when someone leaned in and whispered something in front of her face. “Yah, you ert Ahjumma, you’re in my seat.”

She tilted her head with a spoon on and saw L. Joe’s face just inches away from hers. So Eun squealed and accidentally threw her ice cream pan on L. Joe’s pants.

So Eun and L. Joe’s eyes widened in shock.

 “Omona! Sorry, I’m really sorry!” So Eun knelt down and wiped the ice cream stain on L. Joe’s pants. Just in his thighs though.

“Aish! Yah!” L. Joe shut his eyes closed.

Meanwhile a group of middle school students were passing by when they misinterpret what was happening.

 

“Aigoo! How disgusting!”                  “Why are they doing that here!”                 “They’re still students!”

 

L. Joe saw it and his jaw dropped. “Y-Yah!” but the girls ran away with squealing sounds.

Luckily, those girls were far away and didn’t have a chance to recognize their faces. “Yah! You ert ahjumma get off me!” he pushed So Eun away causing for her to fell to the grass.

“I’m helping you already!” So Eun frowned as she dusted her skirt.

“Why are you eating ice cream he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter