Her first non-showbiz crush

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 11: Her first non-showbiz crush

 

It's already time for dismissal, but So Eun needs to stay for her community service.

She looked at L. Joe maybe he have conscience and will help her with the community service they supposed to do both.

But she’s wrong. L. Joe slung his bag on his shoulders and left without even a glance.

“Whoa! I can’t believe this.” So Eun scoffed watching L. Joe left. Min Hee and friends walked to So Eun and patted her shoulders.

“Good luck cleaning alone~” Min Hee sang as she let So Eun’s hair combed her fingers.

So Eun rolled her eyes and sighed deeply. She looked round and saw what a big mess her classmates left. It’s like they did it on purpose.

“I hate this. I hate this. Ahh~ I really hate this.” She mumbled while picking up the pieces of papers, candy wrappers and soda cans.

She wore her pink household gloves and pretended to be a surgeon, “Okay, Mr. messy room. Get ready to be shined.” She started arranging the chairs and tables, sweep the floor and started mopping.

She sang while wiping the windows with a rug, while having a hard time reaching the high part of the windows…

“Knock… Knock…”

So Eun stopped from wiping and spun around.

Right when she turned her head, a really, really good looking guy was peeking by the door.

 Smiling like an angel with his eyes. Just looking at him like that is really captivating, and his light brown hair was perfectly fitted with his handsome cute face.

“Uhmm… Is this the room 201?” his soft, musical voice captured So Eun’s ears like a song.

She snapped out of her dazed as she nods her head, “Y-Yeah, it is.”

The guy flashed a breathtaking smile and So Eun nearly fall the chair she’s standing at.

“At last, I found it.” He entered the room and roamed around a little.

So Eun stepped down the chair and watched the guy with interested eyes. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter