Don't leave me

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 55: Don't leave me

 

After the usual boring classes, L. Joe didn’t attend any of his subjects. So Eun swallowed hard looking at L. Joe’s empty chair. Her heart was breaking into pieces as L. Joe’s crying face flashed her mind. Before her tears could burst out, she walked out of the classroom.

She walked absentmindedly outside the school. She sighed and when she stepped out of the gates and looked up, she saw L. Joe leaning against the wall. He was wearing a black scarf, white shirt under his black cardigan and gray gloves. He's also carrying a black bag pack behind his back. Every thing was dull. He’s still wearing the couple earring which shined the most because of his outfit.

  Her eyes widened as L. Joe met eyes with her. His eyes were un-explainable. The way he looked at So Eun, it’s full of hurt and confusion. His stare was penetrating her heart and soul. She stepped back to run but L. Joe quickly walked to her and gave her a tight hug.

So Eun closed her eyes and didn’t hug him back. “L. Joe, please…” her voice slightly cracked.

L. Joe just tightened his hug. “Please, don’t leave me.” He whispered. So Eun felt the hurt again. The way L. Joe’s voice sounded like a bullet that hits her heart.

“But now we’re no longer together, I’m sorry.” She whispered back.

L. Joe swallowed hard. “Saying goodbye does not really hurt. What hurt me more is you telling me to be happy with another girl.” L. Joe voice cracked as he tightened his hug again. This time, So Eun didn’t know how to stop herself from crying.

She cried and her tears kept rolling down her cheeks. But she needs to do this. She pulled L. Joe away from her. “L. Joe, please. I just became your girlfriend because…” Now, So Eun needs to say about the dare, “Because of the ‘yes’ dare Min Hee and I agreed. It's all because of that.”

“I already knew that.” L. Joe stared at her eyes. So Eun eyes widened in shock. *So he already knew it.*

“I really love you, Ha So Eun. Do you really want to leave me?” L. Joe held her hand, but So Eun removed her hands from him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter