Break up

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 54: Break up

 

The next day, So Eun woke up with swollen eyes. “Ahh~” She said looking at her reflection at the mirror. She held her eye bag and traced it with her forefinger.

“Eonni! You’re boyfriend’s downstairs!” Min Rin yelped.

Suddenly, So Eun felt the pain inside her chest. She’s not yet ready to face him. She sighed and fixed herself. “I’m going down.”

Min Young and Min Ri looked at each other with worried eyes. They knew what happened yesterday because Key carried So Eun in his back after crying at the park. So Eun put her headband and removed the couple pierce from her ears.

She took a scissor, and cut her hair.

*snip*

 Min Young and Min Ri gasped in shocked. “Eonni!” they ran to her to stop her from cutting her hair any longer.

So Eun pried their hands off her, “Don’t worry, I’m not yet insane. I cut my hair to make a new image of me when I break up with…” she felt the pain again, “L. Joe…”

While she was cutting her hair short, she just stared at her crestfallen image.

Meanwhile, L. Joe was happily waiting downstairs, excited spending another day with his girlfriend. He was playing with the chocolate box and a small card written ‘Happy 100th day, my lovely So Eun.’ he’s going to give to So Eun. His earring shined under the bright light. He smiled in contentment. For him, everything’s perfect. Even if his whole family was against them, he will never leave So Eun behind.

So Eun swallowed seeing her new short hair, it looks awkward because she’s not a hairstylist. She walked out of her room being followed by her twins who were really worried. “Eonni ah~” Min Young held her arm back.

She gave them a weak smile. “I’m alright.”

She fades in the eyes of her twins and went outside. There, L. Joe welcomed her with a sweet hug and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter