If you love him, say no to him.

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 57: If you love him, say no to him. 

 

2 months later…

So Eun stayed quiet since then and she always stared blankly ahead. She was never this quiet before. 

One day, So Eun was walking her way out of the school when Chunji grabbed his elbow back. She tilted her head up and saw him. “Oh, Bestie. What’s up?” she weakly smiled.

Chunji frowned. “What’s up? L. Joe’s going to California today.”

So Eun lowered her head. “I don’t care.” She bitterly muttered.

“So Eun, don’t wait until the day comes and you regret this one.” He sternfully said to her, trying his best to convince her.

So Eun removed Chunji’s arms from her. “I won’t.”

“So Eun, the day you broke up, he was actually going to say that he will not go to California for you!” he yelled. So Eun paused for seconds but she shook it out from her mind. Chunji continued, “L. Joe’s going to stay at California for 2 years. And when he comes back he’s married to the woman she doesn’t love. You won’t be able to see him again, never.”

A tear rolled down her cheeks. “But…”

“If you love him, stop him. Don’t regret anything like me. You don't know how he is suffering right now.”

Memories of So Eun and L. Joe flashed her mind, all the teasing and sweet moments lingered her mind. The times when L. Joe would always try to get her back even though she pushed him away. She can’t take it anymore, she won’t regret anything. She doesn't want to stay this sad forver. “Please, send me to Incheon airport!” she yelled.

Chunji smiled. “That’s the So Eun I know.”

So Eun and Chunji took a cab and drove to the Incheon airport. “Ahjusshi, please hurry.” So Eun pleaded. The ahjusshi nodded his head and sped faster to the airport.

 

Meanwhile at the airport…

“By mom, I’m going to miss you.” Jia hugged her mother tightly while L. Joe bowed at her absentmindedly.

“Take care of my daughter.” Mr. Jang said. L. Joe just nodded once but he’s not looking at any of them. He still loves So Eun to death an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter