Be my girl

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33: Be my girl

 

“Ohh… It’s So Eun ah! Annyeong~” CAP greeted, slightly drunk already.

So Eun forced a smiled, “Happy Birthday, Oppa.”

L. Joe rolled his eyes, she never calls him oppa anymore. But what can he do? He already told So Eun not to call her oppa. But he was currently jealous about So Eun being beside with Key and her CAP ‘oppa’.

Chunji was just sitting across her while L. Joe was at the end beside Niel who was already drunk. Chunji stared at So Eun’s face with a worried expression, looking at her band aided cheek.

“Here, drink. It’s my birthday! Don’t refuse!” CAP said, pouring soju on So Eun’s cup. She looked up at Key.

“Go!” Key urged.

“But oppa, you know, I get drunk easily, right?” she whispered, making L. Joe frown seeing her leaning close to Key’s ears.

Key frowned and pinched her cheeks, “Aish, don’t worry. Just one, don’t make him feel bad.”

“But you’re the one who told me not to get close with them. But now…” Key put his fingers on So Eun’s lips.

L. Joe and Chunji instantly reacted with Key’s action. They know they’re not supposed to get jealous since Key’s her best friend, but they can’t help but to feel that way.

“Aish… just drink it. I’ll explain someday.” Key gulped on his soju and let out a deep, rusky sigh. He gestured So Eun to drink hers.

So Eun closed her eyes and drank her soju in one shot. Teen Top clapped after So Eun doing it. “Haah~” she sighed and her face scrunched all together making her adorable cute like a bear that they wanted to hug.

“Okay… for the new friendship and my birthday! Cheers!” CAP raised his bottle up.

They all clinked their bottles together, while L. Joe was staring at So Eun whose face was scrunched after drinking again.

After a couple of drinks, Changjo asked So Eun, “So Eun noona, what kind of guy do you like?”

L. Joe and Chunji stopped from drinking and looked at her. So Eun, who’s a bit tipsy, held her bottle tightly, “Hmm… I like guys who have dark colored hair like Lee Min Ho. I don’t like bright colored hair except for my key oppa.” She patted her oppa’s shoulders and continued, “Handsome, cute, gentleman and of course, he loves me.” She beamed sweetly making her really adorable to the eyes of everyone.

L. Joe suddenly held his bright orange hair also Chunji who has a light brown hair. They shifted their looks on So Eun again.

After several hours…

 Key, Changjo, Niel and Ricky got drunk also So Eun who has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter