Couples?!

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34: Couples?!

 

A bright flash of sunlight woke So Eun up, she rubbed her eyes and sat up from her bed. She pulled her hood over her head and searched for her i-phone and turned off the alarm.

“Aww~ my head hurts.” She covered her face with her palms and sighed heavily.

The min min twins entered the room bringing a hot cup of earl gray tea and sat down the edge of her bed. “Unnie, here drink this to get rid of your hangover.” Min Young said, handling So Eun the cup.

She smiled and gladly took the cup from her, “Thank-you…” she sips on her drink and a sigh escaped her lips. “Ahh~ Halamoni’s tea is really the best!”

Suddenly, their grandmother entered and started hitting So Eun, “Aigoo! This kid! Why are you drinking, huh? And the worst part is, with guys! Aigoo! Aigoo!” So Eun tried to shield her grandmother's hits with the help of the twins, "Halamoni~ I'm sorry!" she whined. Her grandmother steadied herself and sighed, “Tell Key to go here after his classes, araso?! I'll teach him a lesson.” Then, she left. So Eun and the twins shook their heads, “Poor, key oppa.” Min Young mumbled.

Min young and Min Rin moved closer to their unnie, “Unnie, we saw your boyfriend last night! He carried you here!” Min ri exclaimed, making cute actions with her hands.

So Eun raised an eyebrow, “Hmm? What boyfriend?” Then, she saw the time on her wall clock and choked on her tea, “Omo! I’m going to be late!” she scrambled to her bathroom and took a bath.

The twins shrugged and went outside her room, after changing into her uniform, she came out of her apartment fixing her shoes, “I’m going, halamoni~”

Right after she went out, she skidded to a stop when she saw L. Joe standing in front of their apartment, not frowning, but smirking. And what makes it weirder, is his new hair.

She walked slowly to him, “L. Joe… your hair… It’s black.” So Eun whispered, looking at L. Joe’s new hair color. It feels weird, but he looks really good with dark hair too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter