Busted?

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: Busted?

 

L. Joe ruffled his hair as he plopped down his bed without changing.

 

His whole mind and soul was bothered by only one girl and because of one word. He can’t believe with all so many guys at their school, Chunji was the one she likes. “Ahh~ Why am I bothered this much??!!” he grumbled into his bed and rolled around like a child. He shot up and went into sitting position, “Mwoh?! She likes Chunji?! Psh! I'm the one who first talked to her! How did they meet? Argh!” he plopped down his bed again and now can't sleep. 

 

 

Tomorrow morning, So Eun laid her head down the desk, looking really tired. “Ahh~ So sleepy.” She muffled and closed her eyes.

 

L. Joe walked gloomily to his chair and sat down. He raised an eyebrow to see So Eun digging her face in her arms, “What happened to you?”

 

So Eun raised her head up and glared at him, but it instantly ended up with laughter “W-What happened to you?! You looked like a zombie!” She snickered, looking at L. Joe's black eye bags. L. Joe glared at her, if she only knew who's fault is the reason for his zombie like features.

 

L. Joe wants to that’s why he thought of some idea, “Yah, zombie ert ahjumma, can you get me an orange juice?” he asked, resting his chin on his palms.

 

So Eun shut her eyes closed, *Aish… Why does he have to ask me that?* she stood up and took her wallet, “Yes…”

 

L. Joe’s eyes widened, “Hey, I’m just-“ but she’s already gone. He frowned and starting to sense what is happening right now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter