Meet my Girl

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35: Meet my girl

 

L. Joe and So Eun arrived at the school grounds, students watched them as the girls guessing who might be the lucky girl behind L. Joe’s back.

*I’m not going to take this helmet off my head!* she strongly thought, while looking at the girls who were glaring at her and some were trying to identify from the way she wore her uniform.

“Hey, is that L. Joe hyung?” Niel asked, pointing at them. The other teentop member followed his gazed and saw it really is L. Joe.

CAP nodded his head, “He got his motocycle already?” But what shocked teentop most like the other students is the behind L. Joe back.

They screech to a stop, L. Joe took his helmet off and hopped off his motorcycle, “C’mon.” L. Joe called So Eun. Girls were now waiting for the biggest revelation of this day, teentop came also together with Chunji who has already a feeling about who she is.

“Oh, hyung changed his hair color!” Ricky jumped to L. Joe and ruffled his hair. L. Joe sincerely laughed making s to stare at him.

Girls swooned more to him, getting his hair dye with a blackish violet color looks hot on him. L. Joe took Ricky arms off him and faced So Eun.

“Hey, take the helmet off now.” L. Joe holding So Eun’s helmet and was about to pull it off but So Seun stopped her.

“Wait. I’m scared. Look at the students!” she said under her breath, L. Joe looked around and saw the students were really looking at them.

“You can’t wear that all day. They will all know anyway.” He shrugged. L. Joe pulled the helmet off So Eun’s head, revealing the girl who was riding behind him.

Teentop as well as the girl students gaped at what they saw, Ha So Eun who L. Joe hates is with him.

“What’s… the meaning of this, hyung?” Changjo asked, pointing So Eun who bowed at them. L. Joe held her hands tightly and raised it up.

“Everyone, meet my girl, Ha So Eun!” he yelled, making it loud for all of them to hear. Especially the person he wants to hear the most.

From the student council office, Jia saw and heard it all from the open window, she threw her mug and yelled inside the room, “That… So Eun! She never learned her lesson. I must take the action myself.”

Meanwhile, Chunji’s heart fell seeing and hearing it in front of him. L. Joe got th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter