Official Couple

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 43: Official couple

 

Tomorrow morning, So Eun woke up with a big smile on her face. She still giggled on remembering what happened yesterday. She held her lips and giggled like a fool again. “Aish~” she ducked her face to the pillow and rolled around the bed.

While rolling, her body reached the end of her bed and fell down. “Ow~” she winced in pain and rubbed her .

The twin came running to her room with wide, shinning eyes. “Eonni! Someone’s waiting for you outside again!” Min Rin yelped with excitement.

So Eun raised an eyebrow and looked at her handphone. “I don’t expect someone today? Or… is it Chunji again?!”

Min Young and Min Rin pulled her up and led her to the door. “Hey, what are you two up to?”

“Just open the door.” Min Young urged, pushing her eonni towards the door.

So Eun scoffed and held the doorknob. The twins giggled in happiness and secretly went upstairs to hide. When So Eun opened the door, her eyes rounded to see L. Joe holding a bouquet of pink roses. He was rubbing the back of his neck and can’t look at her eyes. “G-Good morning,” He stuttered.

So Eun looked at him and teasingly smiled. “Too early for valentines?” she teased.

L. Joe grew embarrassed as he pushed the bouquet of flowers to So Eun’s hands. “Aish. CAP hyung!” he cursed. His CAP hyung said that he shouldn’t be going to his girlfriend’s house empty handed.

“By the way, what are you doing here early in the morning?” she raised an eyebrow.

L. Joe frowned. “What else?! We’re going on a date.”

“Right now?” So Eun gaped.

“Of course!” L. Joe answered back. He doesn’t know why she still asking that. They’re already a couple. They should be really dating by now.

So Eun pouted. “Psh, so grumpy! Arrogant poodle.”

She looked at her outfit. “Come inside first. I’ll change.” She opened the door widely and let him in. L. Joe dusted his shoe and warily entered their apartment. It’s his first time to enter such small looking apartment. Although it was small, it’s complete with appliances and furniture.

She patted the small couch in front of a television. “Have a sit.” She smiled and went upstairs to wash up and change.

While L. Joe was waiting, he saw a picture frame by the small table. He picked it up and saw the twin and So Eun smiling widely having paints in their faces. They were still young that time. He smiled. “So cute since then.”  Then, the twins plopped down the couch across L. Joe and gave him an investigative look. L. Joe blinked, confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter