Ruined Vacation

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 49: Ruined Vacation

 

All eyes were wide as an owl’s, every one's shocked with the arrival of an un-invited visitor. So Eun swallowed hard and felt a burning of hurt inside her chest. L. Joe shoved her away as if like he pushing her. “What are you doing, Jang Jia?!” L. Joe growled in outrage. His blazing was sharp as a knife. He instantly looked at So Eun and cupped her face, worried. He searched for her eyes. “Let’s go.”

So Eun snapped out of her daze and nodded her head absentmindedly. L. Joe wiped his lips hardly in front of Jia and pulled So eun up. He held her waist for support and walked away from her.

Key frowned and stood up as soon as they left. “What’s the matter with you, Jia?” Key asked.

Jia raised her chin up and crossed her arms above her chest. “What? I’m just taking what is mine.”

Key glared at her. “Nothing here is yours, Jang Jia.” He flatly said. Key is showing her how he gets mad when it comes to So Eun already. Jia swallowed hard seeing Key looking at her like this. “Jia sshi, I still respect you as a girl, but if I discovered that it’s your fault why So Eun had that scars last time, I won’t hesitate to turn you into a bald jerk.” He hissed and left.

Jia was standing there, dumbfounded by his warning.

CAP sighed so loud. “Aish! The party’s ruined! I better sleep now.” He lazily put his arms behind his head and left. Chunji glared at her and walked to her. “I wished your happy. You just ruined everything.” then he left.

“I don’t like to eat now. The atmosphere became really weird now. It’s getting ugly and scary.” Ricky stood up when Min Young left first. Min Ri stuck her tongue out at her while Niel and Changjo followed her behind, none of them left without giving Jia an intense glare.

Jia bit her bottom lip in anger. She closed her fist into a ball. “Wait till you get back to Korea, Byunghun.” She kicked the sand and yelled.

Meanwhile, So Eun was standing at the veranda of their rest house. The kiss was kept replaying her head all over again and can’t help but to be hurt. She sighed and placed her hand over her aching heart. “Why must it hurt this much? I know it's nothing, but...” she mumbled.

Then, a jacket was place behind her back. It was L. Joe giving her a soft and sorry look. He back hugged her and rested his chin on her shoulders. He sighed and tightened his hug to her as he drove his face closer to hers, “Are you mad?” he asked, slightly whispering it. So Eun didn’t speak. “Are you jealous about Jia again?” L. Joe released his hug and faced So Eun to him. “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter