Stalking Date

Say "No!" to L. Joe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27: Stalking Date

 

Chunji and the mysterious girl walked along the streets of Myeongdong, looking really sweet and mushy while L. Joe was being pulled by So Eun in his wrist.

They were like paparazzis, actually So Eun only.

L. Joe frowned while being dragged helplessly by So Eun.

Chunji turned around and So Eun immediately hid behind a stall of ball caps but L. Joe didn’t. “Yah!” So Eun said under her breath as she pulled L. Joe to her.

Just in time, Chunji didn’t saw them.

“What are you doing you, ert ahjumma!” L. Joe hissed, looking down on So Eun. They were squeezed in a small space and L. Joe’s nervous again being this close to her. L. Joe's lips was just milimeters away from So Eun's nose. He swallowed hard while his heart was pumping hard.

 But So Eun was not minding the closeness as she peeked once more and saw the coast was clear. They stepped out and stood in front of the stall.

“We can’t follow them like this. We’ll be seen. Especially with that hair of yours!” she pointed L. Joe’s orange hair and continued, “Anyone would notice you.”

“Then let’s just not follow them.” L. Joe said crossing his arms. Then So Eun saw the ball cap stall they’re hiding at.

“I know! Ahjusshi, can we have the spongebob designed ball cap?” she asked. The ahjusshi gladly gave the two exactly same ball cap to So Eun.

She fixed her hair and wore the ball cap like a guy. There’s no hair shown and she really like hiding from someone. Then, she wore the other one to L. Joe.

“There, they won’t notice us, right?” So Eun brightened.

L. Joe sighed and fixed his ball cap in a more fashionably way. “Why spongebob?” he raised an eyebrow.

So Eun held the tip of her ball cap and pushed it down a little bit, “It’s a trend and cute!” she winked and smiled.

L. Joe scoffed. She held So Eun’s shoulders and faced her to him. So Eun was shocked when L. Joe took her cap off and let her hair down then wore the ball cap back to her head.

“It’s much better.” L .Joe said, fixing So Eun’s bangs.

“Oh. Thank-you!” So Eun brushed her hair and looked up at him, “L. Joe, you look good with ball caps!” she complimented giving him two thumbs up making L. Joe’s heart flutter with happiness.  So Eun’s was the only person who complimented him that has a different effect on him.

“Oh no, they’re leaving! C’mon!” So Eun ran and left L. Joe.

“Mister, the payment?” The ahjusshi asked, opening his palms asking for the payment of the ball cap they purchased.

“Aish… that ahjumma.” He opened his own wallet and paid the ahjusshi. He bowed and followed So Eun behind while his hands were inside his pocket.

He was smiling widely while looking at So Eun who was dragging him now because he was so slow and can’t catch up with Chunji.

He was really happy to the fact that they were wearing the same ball cap and thinking that they were wearing something th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter